PAM's new foosball district is cake....

Austin1985

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I think it would not be out of the question to call Memorial the prohibitive favorite in this district.

I guess the PAM/NC game may be competitive.  The broader point was PAM winning the region is tough.  Temple goes up to 6A but Friendswood and Hightower drop, for example.....

19 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

I guess the PAM/NC game may be competitive.  The broader point was PAM winning the region is tough.  Temple goes up to 6A but Friendswood and Hightower drop, for example.....

Region 3 will be a juggernaut. Districts 10 and 11 are two of the strongest in the state. Angleton, Hightower, Friendswood, Cedar Park. Hutto might also factor in.

PAM is the favorite out of district 9. I am anxious to see who NC will have at QB this year. NC strength will be the defensive secondary.

1 hour ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Region 3 will be a juggernaut. Districts 10 and 11 are two of the strongest in the state. Angleton, Hightower, Friendswood, Cedar Park. Hutto might also factor in.

PAM is the favorite out of district 9. I am anxious to see who NC will have at QB this year. NC strength will be the defensive secondary.

Great assessment.  Also, Foster will be in the mix.....