Beaumont Ozen 106 Livingston 43/FINAL

WOSgrad

That's a damn good reason. Son played Freshmen and decided to watch Ozen Varsity for the last time. They were so hot they broke the scoreboard.

In the two years I've followed this district I ain't seen a big crowd at Ozen. I'm sure for Central West Brook and Port Arthur the place is packed. Its a pretty good team so I'm confused. When I left town all those years ago, they were always a good draw

11 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

That's a damn good reason. Son played Freshmen and decided to watch Ozen Varsity for the last time. They were so hot they broke the scoreboard.

In the two years I've followed this district I ain't seen a big crowd at Ozen. I'm sure for Central West Brook and Port Arthur the place is packed. Its a pretty good team so I'm confused. When I left town all those years ago, they were always a good draw

Yes, things are different now.  Have no idea what happened to the Ozen crowd.  You should see the football crowd. .  Way worse.  It's like a little under 10 years, the crowds started dissipating gradually.  But in the mid 2000's the crowds were insane.  And I have no idea why....