Silsbee vs LCM

BADSANTA

I hope both teams bring their best games and I hope LCM can play well enough to keep it reasonable.  It won't hurt Silsbee one bit to be challenged and have to play the whole game.  And it would really build LCM's confidence.  If they can give a good showing at the Tiger's home gym then they will prove that they have a reasonable chance to make it to the third round. 

Yates will be waiting for them in that third round.

46 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

25 point Silsbee win. Nothing but smooth sailing for the tigers until Huntsville.

I would respect every opponent, especially in the playoffs. If/when you find yourself in Huntsville so be it.

I may or may not show up at tonight's game.  I am debating. I got the time off & everything else. I just don't relish driving back to Houston in the middle of the night.  I watch 3 to 5 Silsbee b ball games a year, but they are usually in and around Houston.  The last Silsbee home game I attended was on the other side of the highway at the old high school.

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I would respect every opponent, especially in the playoffs. If/when you find yourself in Huntsville so be it.

I may or may not show up at tonight's game.  I am debating. I got the time off & everything else. I just don't relish driving back to Houston in the middle of the night.  I watch 3 to 5 Silsbee b ball games a year, but they are usually in and around Houston.  The last Silsbee home game I attended was on the other side of the highway at the old high school.

I'm not pulling for Silsbee. Its just that this is a game when you see it on the calendar you looking to be competitive. 

I would love for LCM win this game. Would go up there with beating Lincoln as far as program wins. But that's not happening tonight.

Silsbee has righted the ship and outside the HISD district the tigers are marching forward. 

8 hours ago, Kountzer said:

No reason to drive that far for a district game. 2nd or 3rd round will be in Houston. I saw them this year in Cy Fair Toruney and 1st game off the year over off the beltway and Hammerly

7 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I'm not pulling for Silsbee. Its just that this is a game when you see it on the calendar you looking to be competitive. 

I would love for LCM win this game. Would go up there with beating Lincoln as far as program wins. But that's not happening tonight.

Silsbee has righted the ship and outside the HISD district the tigers are marching forward. 

I’d say this that team that beat Lincoln had some good leaders on the team. I don’t think you compare these two teams.  

9 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I’d say this that team that beat Lincoln had some good leaders on the team. I don’t think you compare these two teams.  

That was a very good team. LCM would need that kind of play to stand a chance against Silsbee. I don't think the Bears have it which is why I think keeping it under 20 25 would be a good showing tonight.

They just need to stay focused and hold on to second place.