21-6a

BMTSoulja1

26 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

*Bumpity bump*

It's hard to judge the new Beaumont school before a coach is named and the roster/possible zoning issues are solved.

Not too strong of a football district at the moment but I think if I were forced to make my selections today, I'd have the new Beaumont school on the outside looking in for the playoffs.

1 hour ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

It's hard to judge the new Beaumont school before a coach is named and the roster/possible zoning issues are solved.

Not too strong of a football district at the moment but I think if I were forced to make my selections today, I'd have the new Beaumont school on the outside looking in for the playoffs.

The one thing that we do know is that the district is definitely top heavy...

3 hours ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

Nothing will occur pertaining to rezoning before the end of school.

And you are correct, the Head coach chosen will determine where they finish in district...

12 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Probably no more Thursday games...  Just Friday and Saturday games, like it used to be .

The endzones are getting painted similar to the ones at the Rig in Pearland.  One will be some form of WB Bruins colors, name and logo and the other for the new school.  A coin flip will determine who gets the North endzone and who gets the South one.    

28 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

I'm waiting to see on that WB part.  How many coaches at different levels have come in after a successful coach has left, had a good 1 and/or 2nd years but then can't maintain what was built and handed to them...

I understand EXACTLY what you're saying. But I think your short changing the established Beaumont talent already at WB.  AND Elia's coming back.  Now if we (New school) come out firing on all cylinders, thennnn....

26 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

The endzones are getting painted similar to the ones at the Rig in Pearland.  One will be some form of WB Bruins colors, name and logo and the other for the new school.  A coin flip will determine who gets the North endzone and who gets the South one.    

Like Galena Park ISD?  NS and Its logo and Galena Park and it's logo?

43 minutes ago, bradyb said:

Yeah I understand. I guess it is just hard to tell right now before all the coaching is put in place!

Yep.  And the new coach is running out of time to prepare for the new season especially if they bring in someone new from outside.  Not to mention the ISD has to decide which assistants are going to the new school and then the coach has to get everyone on the same page and establish the program.  A lot of hurdles for the first year.

57 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Yep.  And the new coach is running out of time to prepare for the new season especially if they bring in someone new from outside.  Not to mention the ISD has to decide which assistants are going to the new school and then the coach has to get everyone on the same page and establish the program.  A lot of hurdles for the first year.

186 days to the first day of August football practice since the new school will do Spring ball.  Plenty of time in my opinion.  A new head coach will be in place by Spring break at the latest.  Enough time to beat Nederland anyway...:)

5 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

186 days to the first day of August football practice since the new school will do Spring ball.  Plenty of time in my opinion.  A new head coach will be in place by Spring break at the latest.  Enough time to beat Nederland anyway...:)

Lol.  A lot of talk from a team that has won one game in the last 7 years.  :)    I understand when the season starts, but as of now there is no coach or staff or even a school name.  They need to pick up the pace some.