Dear P.N.G. Coaching staff.....

Stattrax

Please don't tell anyone you heard this here first........... BUT......

With the inability to beat Nederland, the Hill on the rise, and of course the MECCA speaks for itself.....

You might want to start practicing tackling drills......... TODAY....................

Any question on how to........ Call Cornell............................

I'm probably going to regret this because of the hate from the PNG fans that I will receive, but I'm not sure the kids in PNG have the DNA make up to be really good tacklers. To be a really good tackler, you have to have some level of physicality and from what I have seen in the past there is a lot of "Downy or maybe Snuggle" in the DNA of these Indians.

22 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Please don't tell anyone you heard this here first........... BUT......

With the inability to beat Nederland, the Hill on the rise, and of course the MECCA speaks for itself.....

You might want to start practicing tackling drills......... TODAY....................

Any question on how to........ Call Cornell............................

This is the hidden content, please

I agree.  But why stop with words?  Let's turn those words into actions.  You're gonna make sure you fulfill the requirements of a bachelor's degree, first.  It'll be a piece of cake.  After you get that locked down you'll wanna visit the link I've attached up top ^.  That'll give you step-by-step instruction on how to complete the road to being a certified teacher.  Stay with me.  After you do that get your resume together and start sending it to local principals and/or athletic directors.  I would think that with your obvious knowledge on topics such as tackling..you should be a shoo-in for any athletic program lucky enough to have you.

Ok soldier...now get out there and let's create some state championship caliber kids.

6 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

This is the hidden content, please

I agree.  But why stop with words?  Let's turn those words into actions.  You're gonna make sure you fulfill the requirements of a bachelor's degree, first.  It'll be a piece of cake.  After you get that locked down you'll wanna visit the link I've attached up top ^.  That'll give you step-by-step instruction on how to complete the road to being a certified teacher.  Stay with me.  After you do that get your resume together and start sending it to local principals and/or athletic directors.  I would think that with your obvious knowledge on topics such as tackling..you should be a shoo-in for any athletic program lucky enough to have you.

Ok soldier...now get out there and let's create some state championship caliber kids.

I surely can't say I have the knowledge or the pedigree to be a coach. After all, that's why I comment so much on this board. Hiding behind a name, eating cherrios, watching MASH reruns..... I did visit your link, and after debate, decided a large paycut is not what is in store for the future. As I stated, get with Cornell... He knows a thing or two about it. Thanks for trolling on my thread, sure hate I struck a nerve, as I do greatly apologize. When old school reads up on new school, well, things usually tend to come to a boiling point. Once again, my apologies... I love attempts at sarcasm. But back to the subject. That bachelors degree, that so may of us Americans have.. ( with today's online system it's rather easy)... you know, the inner web.... Does not teach you how to tackle.... At least i know I didn't take a tackling course 101, or even a tackling for dummies class. I'm almost pretty sure, the Dr's of education, you know Superintendents and so on, where not even required to take a tackling 101 class.. But my knowledge sure doesn't go that far, you know, back to the pay scale thing. I appreciate your concerns, and even the snide remarks.... Now I'll get back to my Mr. Rodgers and MASH reruns... 

Why does anyone waste their time even reading this derelicts posts? The last time I checked, PNG played on into December this past season; if memory serves me correctly Nederland didn’t make it quite that far. It’s become quite obvious that being a JV coach for a local Pop Warner team is just not enough for this cats incredible desire to be a Friday night coach(a desire that will remain just that). That being said, I think it’d be best if you stuck to your Saturday morning in the fall duty of making sure your 8 year old running back/safety, who’s wearing number 68, isn't looking under his face mask and doesn’t have his mouthpiece strapped to his shoulder pads. Let the guys who know what they’re doing Coach the big boys on Thursday and Friday nights there Pop Warner JV coach of the year; you keep taking care of those Saturday morning equipment issues.

Guest ECBucFan
On 2/2/2018 at 9:44 AM, oldschool2 said:

https://www.teachercertificationdegrees.com/alternative/

The real question is how many State Championships have YOU accomplished? 

Why not? You seem to KNOW IT ALL regarding coaching and all things related. YOU have ALL the answers, yet you spend your time furiously typing on your keyboard attacking anyone on this forum who happens to have the audacity to comment on a sports DISCUSSION board.  

Put up shut up. Lead by example. Tell us what team you coach, and what Championship you will win this year, since you are the ULTIMATE AUTHORITY on everything. The rest of us, meanwhile, will stand here in silent awe of your majestic presence.      

3 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

The real question is how many State Championships have YOU accomplished? 

Why not? You seem to KNOW IT ALL regarding coaching and all things related. YOU have ALL the answers, yet you spend your time furiously typing on your keyboard attacking anyone on this forum who happens to have the audacity to comment on a sports DISCUSSION board.  

Put up shut up. Lead by example. Tell us what team you coach, and what Championship you will win this year, since you are the ULTIMATE AUTHORITY on everything. The rest of us, meanwhile, will stand here in silent awe of your majestic presence.      

THAT is what you took away from my post?  Barely worth a reply...but if you must know.  I don’t coach.  But I also DO NOT bash those who do.  Because if I thought I could/would do a better job then I would do so.

I will not let a negative comment about a coach go on this site without giving a smart remark.  If you didn’t know that then feel free to ask any of the posters on this site.  And by the way..what post can you quote of me ever implying that I was the “KNOW IT ALL regarding all things coaching”?  Well you won’t find any.

But go ahead..have fun looking. Keyboard warrior.  Good luck in your game next Saturday morning.

On 2/2/2018 at 9:39 AM, PlayActionPass said:

I'm probably going to regret this because of the hate from the PNG fans that I will receive, but I'm not sure the kids in PNG have the DNA make up to be really good tacklers. To be a really good tackler, you have to have some level of physicality and from what I have seen in the past there is a lot of "Downy or maybe Snuggle" in the DNA of these Indians.

Better suited for playing some aggressive two-below....

1 hour ago, purpleeagle said:

And you asked where the saying come with' getting the plank out of your eye before you get the spec out of someone else eye' You might try reading something you obviously have no knowledge of- The Bible.

Not that it matters, but I’m a youth pastor at my church. I don’t have a degree in theology or anything, but I do have plenty of knowledge of the Bible.

Anyway, when I asked what that was supposed to mean, I asked because I’m not sure why you said it. I made a joke that tackling drills are outdated. Obviously being sarcastic. The verse your referencing speaks about judging others. Did i ever say that PNG has a problem on defense or with tackling? Nope, I just made a sarcastic comment going along with Stat’s post. Once again, I’m not sure why you said that in the first place. (BTW I never asked where the saying came from, only why you said it)