Tentative Non-District Schedules

WOSgrad

25 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

Yeah, you tend to make a lot of negative "observations" towards GCM. We're plenty aware that our program is struggling. No need to kick us while we're down.

Those 3 opponents are traditionally poor performing teams, I’m sorry that bothers you. Maybe 5A D1 will be more kind to GCM than 6A was.

4 hours ago, The Icon said:

Those 3 opponents are traditionally poor performing teams, I’m sorry that bothers you. Maybe 5A D1 will be more kind to GCM than 6A was.

The records of our opponents doesn't  bother me. I'm actually glad we'll have a chance to compete. South Houston, though usually another struggling team was actually a playoff team last year and beat traditionally strong La Porte. I just noticed you tend to make these observations about GCM that point out how bad the program is. No problem, I'm not here to fight and I'll drop it.

1 hour ago, John Blutarsky said:

The records of our opponents doesn't  bother me. I'm actually glad we'll have a chance to compete. South Houston, though usually another struggling team was actually a playoff team last year and beat traditionally strong La Porte. I just noticed you tend to make these observations about GCM that point out how bad the program is. No problem, I'm not here to fight and I'll drop it.

No worries - it’s just an opinion. Best of luck in 2018.

On 2/4/2018 at 7:48 PM, John Blutarsky said:

Hey atleast we arent the worst team in Baytown lol..  We will compete and look alot better these next two season i have no doubt.