NEW UIL FOOTBALL DISTRICTS

WOSgrad

58 minutes ago, Whoa said:

1st lets get one thing straight!!  PNG has the BEST DC in the state - Faircloth said so!

BUT that's from a gut who cant beat Nederland -

Say it ain't so...... open mouth, insert foot...... 

In the words of the great Billy Bob.....

That DC is a.    10..............

15 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

I have to wonder when the high profile, high dollar coach BH got is going to pay off. 

Pay off for what? We're competitive and in the hunt for playoffs. Came up short last year due to one game our QB got injured and we got caught not having a backup QB ready to go. It's all good, we'll be in every game next year with a chance to win. Nobody predicted us to win state. It's happiness on the Hill.

On 2/1/2018 at 2:32 PM, Tigers2010 said:

Same song and dance we been hearing. They were suppose to be awesome last year because they were amazing on the JV. Again, Dayton should win a few games, but have a very small chance of getting in the playoffs.

This remains to be seen. I hope you are completely wrong in your comment. I for one am ready to see my Broncos dominating again. GO BRONCOS! So much for the "east and west of the Trinity" comments for the next two seasons. 

10 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

This remains to be seen. I hope you are completely wrong in your comment. I for one am ready to see my Broncos dominating again. GO BRONCOS! So much for the "east and west of the Trinity" comments for the next two seasons. 

Oh, I think the current makeup of the district will only intensify such comments.

4 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Yes just one true division one 6a - 1a champion 

Just seems like a bunch of co champions to me this way college football kinda has it right and high school football had it right back in the gap, but the greedy UI buttholes couldn't leave it be, now it's a bunch of team getting skull drugg the first round for money 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ECBucFan
On 2/3/2018 at 9:27 PM, TradenupBH said:

Pay off for what? We're competitive and in the hunt for playoffs. ... got caught not having a backup QB ready to go. It's all good,... It's happiness on the Hill.

Happiness? Do you really believe the highest profile HS coach in the state of Texas was sought out hired just to be in the "hunt for the playoffs"? Would a 3rd or 4th place finish and a first round exit be enough?  BH could have saved money and hired any number of lower paid coaches just to accomplish a simple "hunt". 

I wish ya'll the best, I really do. I think the BH fans will expect more. The ones I know sure do...     

2 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Happiness? Do you really believe the highest profile HS coach in the state of Texas was sought out hired just to be in the "hunt for the playoffs"? Would a 3rd or 4th place finish and a first round exit be enough?  BH could have saved money and hired any number of lower paid coaches just to accomplish a simple "hunt". 

I wish ya'll the best, I really do. I think the BH fans will expect more. The ones I know sure do...     

I've had multiple kids play in the program with a third coming through. I haven't heard any parents whine about current coaching staff. The only half way question mark was this past season, fan's scratched their heads when there wasn't a backup QB prepared when starter went down KP. Other then that the current HS parents are good to go. Alot of young talent coming up with a good coaching staff means we'll be in the "hunt". Go troll another fanbase.

Guest ECBucFan

Take a deep breath. And then another.

I am not "trolling any fan base". Expectations are naturally high when high profile hires are made, and thats true anywhere and at any level, I really do hope BH does better in the years to come. The potential is there.