NEW UIL FOOTBALL DISTRICTS

WOSgrad

I know Barbers Hill's superintendent is going to be upset.  He almost had a coronary when they had to play Vidor on a grass field with 2 to 3 inches of rain.  He'll really poop when they go to Ned and it hasn't rained in a month and the fields muddy. :)

Think I'll be a Big Bulldog fan when they play.  

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

I know Barbers Hill's superintendent is going to be upset.  He almost had a coronary when they had to play Vidor on a grass field with 2 to 3 inches of rain.  He'll really poop when they go to Ned and it hasn't rained in a month and the fields muddy. :)

Think I'll be a Big Bulldog fan when they play.  

Dang sprinklers keep malfunctioning at the stadium, but usually only when we play the BMT teams or PA.  :) 

2 hours ago, bigdog said:

Dang sprinklers keep malfunctioning at the stadium, but usually only when we play the BMT teams or PA.  :) 

Hey, it happens.  Based on postings on this site, Vidor has a scoreboard operator who accidentally mishandles the clock - and when teams walk on the Reservation, the home team has 14 points prior to kickoff.  Real concerns, but I've no doubt there's a good, valid, explanation for all these things :) 

30 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Hey, it happens.  Based on postings on this site, Vidor has a scoreboard operator who accidentally mishandles the clock - and when teams walk on the Reservation, the home team has 14 points prior to kickoff.  Real concerns, but I've no doubt there's a good, valid, explanation for all these things :) 

Now I never said 14 in Port Neches......it was 7.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Yes.  Lmbo!  Truth.  Lmbo!