NEW UIL FOOTBALL DISTRICTS

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I agree... anything less than domination by Lumberton will be seen as a letdown.  Splendora always seems to underperform for their size, Livingston is either going to be champs or miss the playoffs... lots of inconsistency up there... but you know that.  I'm anxious to see if Dubois can get BC back on track after a disastrous 2017 season. 

All jokes aside, I predict fantastic band performances and lackluster football to be the main characteristics of this district. 

Splendora did beat Dayton in district no to long ago . 33-21

8 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

Hot Damn i sure have been....can you tell me or post a link to what names and mascots they have on the table right now

Not really because there are so many different combinations out there.  Supposed to be narrowed down some tomorrow and as soon as I know, this board will know.

District 10 5A-Div 1

Alvin Shadow Creek 
Angleton 
Fort Bend Hightower 
Friendswood 
Galveston Ball
Richmond Foster 
Rosenberg Terry
Texas City

All these teams made the playoffs either in 5A like Angelton going 5 rounds deep or Friendswood going going 3 rounds in 6a. Foster going 4 rounds. Shadow Creek is a spin off of Manvel new school but they have tons of athletes that came over from a state runner up Manvel. This has to be the toughest and toughest district in 5A. 

3 hours ago, NDNation said:
3 hours ago, png9mon said:

Green & Gold Indians of Santa Fe vs. Purple & White Indians of Port Neches Groves. 

Whole Lot of Indian Spirit for that district game!!!

I'm already checking them out. They don't do Indian like we do Indian..lol

Well no one does Indian like Port Neches-Groves!!!

8 minutes ago, NDNation said:
13 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

What’s the over/under of Cherokee playing in that game. 

lol. Well, Im not sure how they utilize the song. May not be their go to on every little thing.

I believe that the Santa Fe Fight Song is the Port Neches-Groves school song played very fast.  At least it was last time I saw that team play in the 80s.

21 minutes ago, NDNation said:

So we have the Crosby/Dayton and PNG/Ned rivalry in the same district. 

Our usual Bi District opponents are mixed in with us now.

I see lots of smack talk bout to happen.

Can’t forget about the PNG/BH and Ned/Crosby great games we been having over the years. I wish we still had that smack talk radio station years back. There was some talk going on there