NEW UIL FOOTBALL DISTRICTS

WOSgrad

35 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think we'll claim the Worst Luck of the Draw for 2018 Award.

11-4A-I

Bridge City (791)

Huffman Hargrave (1075)

Little Cypress-Mauriceville (1009)

Livingston (1078.5)

Lumberton (1125)

Splendora (1156)

Hey CB don’t worry I think both of our teams will get 3 wins out of that district

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I just realized that there isn't much left of that old district.  Shame.

No more Big Cats from Beaumont. No more baking on the visitor side at Raider Stadium. No more going to the Jungle (I'm ok with this). And our Rivalry with the Titans, over before it started and will remain a tie. 

We still got our Dogs though and they still got their "other" Rivals the Pirates.

I'm looking forward to this district. I think we have some of the biggest mouths on the board..lol Well except for WOS fans.....

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

No more Big Cats from Beaumont. No more baking on the visitor side at Raider Stadium. No more going to the Jungle (I'm ok with this). And our Rivalry with the Titans, over before it started and will remain a tie. 

We still got our Dogs though and they still got their "other" Rivals the Pirates.

I'm looking forward to this district. I think we have some of the biggest mouths on the board..lol Well except for WOS fans.....

Besides us and West Brook, there won't be too much board activity in our new district.  Guess we will have to come hijack you alls from time to time...

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Sure gonna miss the boys from the Reservation. Up until this past seasons shellacking......Central and PNG used to have some tough battles. Its a tough change to see because its been pretty much the same teams in the district for 20 or so years now only 3 remain. 

4 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Besides us and West Brook, there won't be too much board activity in our new district.  Guess we will have to come hijack you alls from time to time...

That's what I was thinking...  That sucks,  it well have much more 6a info than in previous years because the WB people hardly frequents here anymore.  

5 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

Sure gonna miss the boys from the Reservation. Up until this past seasons shellacking......Central and PNG used to have some tough battles. Its a tough change to see because its been pretty much the same teams in the district for 20 or so years now only 3 remain. 

Gonna get some getting used to, but I remember playing teams like this back in the day when 5a was the highest classification and Central and West Brook was in the same district.

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Gonna get some getting used to, but I remember playing teams like this back in the day when 5a was the highest classification and Central and West Brook was in the same district.

Bisd ought to build one huge shiny new campus and combine all the schools and be a mecca like Allen.

9 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

Some of my favorite games for sure!

10 minutes ago, Raiders94 said:

Don't know much about the teams besides Livingston. What can you tell me? lol

Huffman and LC-M will be very competitive.  Well, LC-M loses Winters, the star RB and I believe Huffman has a new coach (i may be wrong) .  Y'all should be good to win the district though.