Tough News for Silsbee Girls

ST413

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I know that some both in Orange and Silsbee will say "All's well that ends well" but I don't really feel that way.  But the fact that Silsbee and West Orange-Stark, 1/3 of the current make up of this district and probably the most high profile schools in that district, have systems that leave that much uncertainty in how their students' grades are reported is a bit unsettling.

Exactly.  I am glad they handled it correctly when the grades were in doubt, but they never should have been in doubt.  The grades should have been figured correctly and then no need for any of this.

12 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I know that some both in Orange and Silsbee will say "All's well that ends well" but I don't really feel that way.  But the fact that Silsbee and West Orange-Stark, 1/3 of the current make up of this district and probably the most high profile schools in that district, have systems that leave that much uncertainty in how their students' grades are reported is a bit unsettling.

I agree! This could have ruined these players entire season, especially the seniors.