Nederland 39 Beaumont Ozen 48/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I tell you this Hefner is really good he will make a college keep his job a lil bit longer lol.. 

The kid has a very good skill set and a great feel for the game. Because of his potential for growth (physically ). When he gets to college if he's in the right situation and puts in the work he can be special. 

He's an ok player , but I'm not gonna lie.  I was expecting more.  Many say he don't have much around him.  Ok, cool.  But that should be even more reason to show what he would do.  This is a down Ozen team. Shouldn't go spells in a quarter were you score 2 points.  Past players in their sophomore campaigns didn't do that.  One example is Weisbrod.  

With that being said, I hope he gets better next year.  New district will be a weaker district with memorial, Central, and Ozen (the big 3) gone.  No excuse this year, certainly not one next year.

35 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

He's an ok player , but I'm not gonna lie.  I was expecting more.  Many say he don't have much around him.  Ok, cool.  But that should be even more reason to show what he would do.  This is a down Ozen team. Shouldn't go spells in a quarter were you score 2 points.  Past players in their sophomore campaigns didn't do that.  One example is Weisbrod.  

With that being said, I hope he gets better next year.  New district will be a weaker district with memorial, Central, and Ozen (the big 3) gone.  No excuse this year, certainly not one next year.

Why will Memorial be gone?

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I am quite certain there have been times when star players have not scored a single point in a quarter during a game.

Against am undermanned mediocre Ozen team (to their standards) with 3rd place, possibly a playoff spot on the line?  And I'm sure Ozen don't have any all country players to clamp him down, the competion that he's accustomed to facing...

16 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Oh, and Hefner scored 59% of his team's points last night. What more can he do?

Soulja ran his mouth for weeks about him being overrated while admitting he’d never seen him.  Then he finally sees him and opines he’s an “ok player.”

The circus isn’t the only place to see a clown.  Textbook example of the old adage - better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...

45 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Soulja ran his mouth for weeks about him being overrated while admitting he’d never seen him.  Then he finally sees him and opines he’s an “ok player.”

The circus isn’t the only place to see a clown.  Textbook example of the old adage - better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...

Because my opinion differs from others, you stoop to name calling.... Over the world wide web.  That's rich.