Lumberton Raiders

RaiderGirl2010

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

I know what you meant. And I was thinking the same thing. The record could have easily been better but it is what it is, but these boys do a lot off of the field that sometimes goes unnoticed.

I by all means wasn’t taking anything away from them. Those kids did a lot for their community and others!

1 hour ago, livefor2day said:

Will Lumberton win their new district next year if it is the one projected?  They were in a tough district but are they going to have everyone back?

I think for the first time in 10 years we will be one of the top 3 favorites to win district going into the season. We definitely have a shot. As far as who is coming back, we bring about 8-9 back on defense, returning qb, I think a couple receivers, and a few o-line.

10 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

I believe Silsbee and Jasper are on there, maybe HF again.. but I was told that by coach Babin before we were for sure going down to 4A. It probably won’t change we’ll just need to add another game maybe

Yes to Silsbee and Jasper. The new Beaumont school was a week 2 possibility but likely won't happen. Will need to add 2 to 3 games depending on how tomorrow goes.