Huntington 70 Jasper 73/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, jv_coach said:

Hunington happens

I saw some post on another site, and 97% sure it was about Huntington.  In summation, Huntington can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  Whoever it was, I hope they can get that turned around.

22 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I saw some post on another site, and 97% sure it was about Huntington.  In summation, Huntington can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  Whoever it was, I hope they can get that turned around.

Another site?  This site is the only one that matters. Lol.  What happened was Jasper scored three more points than Huntington. Jasper has a good team especially when they play at home. Huntington had some costly turnovers in the third but I credit Jaspers defense with that. 

15 minutes ago, no-look said:

Another site?  This site is the only one that matters. Lol.  What happened was Jasper scored three more points than Huntington. Jasper has a good team especially when they play at home. Huntington had some costly turnovers in the third but I credit Jaspers defense with that. 

Home field always some advantage in any sport, but basketball- Hugh.  And combine that with some homer Ref's - Priceless.

Btw, that's not a reference to the game above, just a generalization.   

32 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Home field always some advantage in any sport, but basketball- Hugh.  And combine that with some homer Ref's - Priceless.

Btw, that's not a reference to the game above, just a generalization.   

I was gonna make a statement about how we got hammered with some really bad calls in the last minute of the game but I thought that would have been immature and predictable so I won’t say anything about that. 

1 hour ago, no-look said:

I was gonna make a statement about how we got hammered with some really bad calls in the last minute of the game but I thought that would have been immature and predictable so I won’t say anything about that. 

I understand.  Since I started following my g'kids in basketball, my Dentist has been hammering me about grinding my teeth.  He got me a nightgard.  Didn't have the heart to tell him it was basketball.  Plus the fact I holler at the Ref's, so I can't wear it at games anyway.  Some of the calls I've seen, that nightgard would end up at mid-court.  Refs were so incompetent at last game, they called 3 fouls on my G'son in the first Qtr, and Heaven knows, he never fouls. :) 

25 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I understand.  Since I started following my g'kids in basketball, my Dentist has been hammering me about grinding my teeth.  He got me a nightgard.  Didn't have the heart to tell him it was basketball.  Plus the fact I holler at the Ref's, so I can't wear it at games anyway.  Some of the calls I've seen, that nightgard would end up at mid-court.  Refs were so incompetent at last game, they called 3 fouls on my G'son in the first Qtr, and Heaven knows, he never fouls. :) 

True. Your GSon is clearly the best player on the court. Right?  Lol.   It's been a running joke between me and some of my buddies about our sons as being the best players that ever came through the school. Lol.  If they could have just been on the same team!  Lol

21 minutes ago, no-look said:

True. Your GSon is clearly the best player on the court. Right?  Lol.   It's been a running joke between me and some of my buddies about our sons as being the best players that ever came through the school. Lol.  If they could have just been on the same team!  Lol

Absolutely, best to ever play.  Btw, he did have 3 fouls in the first, and it was a Home Game - go figure - this is est. we had @ 15 fouls in the first half, and our opponents had less than 5.  We haven't quite figured out this homer business lol.  Now Cleveland, they have it down to an art form.