Hardin 80 Kountze 75/FINAL - OT

WOSgrad

On 1/27/2018 at 1:30 PM, aTmfan06 said:

Bray only played his freshman year which was 06-07 and Senior year 10-11 in Kountze 

I know Bray wasn't on the club that lost to Hardin so I'm thinking that was in 06-07. I'm pretty sure Devon was back and playing in Kountze in 07-08. I ha kids that graduated in 08 that played against him . 

3 hours ago, whsalum said:

After extensive research the last time Hardin beat Kountze was on 12/20/2007 in Hardin by a score of 60-58. Devin Bray did play in that game as did Daniel Marsh.

I knew Daniel Marsh did. He is basically the reason they won. I know i didn’t go to the game they lost because I was like oh it’s just Hardin. I didn’t miss the rematch though. 

4 minutes ago, whsalum said:

Devin made a very good ball player. I think he played at San Jac after he graduated. Not sure if Daniel played anywhere but he definitely could have. 

is this the same marsh kid that hardin had in football in 2007? my 50 year old brain reminds me of seeing something about him as a receiver for them and lots of touchdowns, etc for the team that year? one of my friends was a coach for hardin back then. believe the head football coach then was the same one as now?

2 hours ago, joeisbell said:

is this the same marsh kid that hardin had in football in 2007? my 50 year old brain reminds me of seeing something about him as a receiver for them and lots of touchdowns, etc for the team that year? one of my friends was a coach for hardin back then. believe the head football coach then was the same one as now?

Yes he was a beast WR.