Possible realignment

Davidp0403

4 minutes ago, Davidp0403 said:

Cleveland is going to be in a district with the Montgomerys and possible brenham and the new Katy school. Katy paetow

Just like Livingston has been in the Montgomery district these past couple years to right? Don’t count out the UIL someone is getting a curveball and some how it ends up being a SETX team or district involved 

1 hour ago, pdawg119 said:

My projection is:

10-5AD2

BH

Baytown Lee

Cleveland

Crosby

Dayton

Nederland

PNG

Vidor

This would be my prediction, it makes the most sense, but if it makes sense then the UIL probably wont do it lol. Ive also seen the projection of the district minus Cleveland and add Manvel and Santa Fe, which would be interesting to say the least! I"m also wondering if there is a chance that the 3 Golden Triangle teams could end up in an East Texas district with Nacogdoches and Jacksonville and the likes....saw on twitter where Neds non dist schedule so far is West Orange and the new Beaumont school, which is a good schedule, wonder who the 3rd would be if needed..

20 minutes ago, NedKCMO said:

This would be my prediction, it makes the most sense, but if it makes sense then the UIL probably wont do it lol. Ive also seen the projection of the district minus Cleveland and add Manvel and Santa Fe, which would be interesting to say the least! I"m also wondering if there is a chance that the 3 Golden Triangle teams could end up in an East Texas district with Nacogdoches and Jacksonville and the likes....saw on twitter where Neds non dist schedule so far is West Orange and the new Beaumont school, which is a good schedule, wonder who the 3rd would be if needed..

I don't think that has been determined yet.

5 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

2 John Tyler fans have said they are playing png in Huntsville... Maybe that’s where the Huntsville on the schedule comes to play? 

Coach Faircloth mentioned the following when I asked him yesterday, Silsbee, Huntsville, Tomball.  Now, he made no mention of JT in his response.  But I didn't inquire further after he mentioned that.

4 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Coach Faircloth mentioned the following when I asked him yesterday, Silsbee, Huntsville, Tomball.  Now, he made no mention of JT in his response.  But I didn't inquire further after he mentioned that.

Okay Gotcha. Twitter is going off tonight with the night before realignment and predications, non-district schedules. Everyone wants a piece of everybody. Carthage fans are wanting Aledo, Steele. Lol

5 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Okay Gotcha. Twitter is going off tonight with the night before realignment and predications, non-district schedules. Everyone wants a piece of everybody. Carthage fans are wanting Aledo, Steele. Lol

Carthage probably thinks they can handle anyone , Aledo and Steele would crush them lol!