Possible realignment

Davidp0403

6a region 2 16-6a-  channelview, deer park, Beaumont (west brook, hs #2), north shore, Baytown sterling, la Porte, c.e. King

5a1 region 2 8-5a1- caney creek, galena park, kingwood park, lufkin, new caney, Porter, Pam, goose creek memorial 

5a2 region 3 11-5a2- manvel, Crosby,Dayton,Baytown lee, barbers hill, Nederland, png, Santa Fe, vidor

4a1 region 3 11-4a1- bridge city, Huffman hargraves, LCm, Livingston,lumberton, splendora 

The top 3 districts look pretty brutal, but they also have a clear cut favorite in each

16-6A NS

8-5A Lufkin (I know some posters won’t agree with this and instead side with P.A.M but believe me when I say Lufkin is “LEGIT”  WB couldn’t handle them at all, now granted I don’t know what they have coming back but I’m basically baseing these predictions off of last year 

11-5A Manvel 

2 hours ago, D3zii said:

The top 3 districts look pretty brutal, but they also have a clear cut favorite in each

16-6A NS

8-5A Lufkin (I know some posters won’t agree with this and instead side with P.A.M but believe me when I say Lufkin is “LEGIT”  WB couldn’t handle them at all, now granted I don’t know what they have coming back but I’m basically baseing these predictions off of last year 

11-5A Manvel 

Good assessment.  I agree with those favorites but I just hope these are not the districts.

3 hours ago, Davidp0403 said:

6a region 2 16-6a-  channelview, deer park, Beaumont (west brook, hs #2), north shore, Baytown sterling, la Porte, c.e. King

5a1 region 2 8-5a1- caney creek, galena park, kingwood park, lufkin, new caney, Porter, Pam, goose creek memorial 

5a2 region 3 11-5a2- manvel, Crosby,Dayton,Baytown lee, barbers hill, Nederland, png, Santa Fe, vidor

4a1 region 3 11-4a1- bridge city, Huffman hargraves, LCm, Livingston,lumberton, splendora 

North Shore is definitely the clear cut favorite in that district.  It would be a battle for the 2, 3 and 4 spots basically.  I was really hoping to avoid North Shore in our first 2 years but hey if this district comes to fruition, then just tighten up those chin straps. 

6 hours ago, Davidp0403 said:

Cleveland has to fit somewhere in 5A

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I would like 1 less team.  I'd prefer each team gets at least 3 non district games in...

I agree, my guys telling us it's going to be hard to even get 2 non- district games foremost... especially with the growth of West and Northwest Houston area 6A Schools this realignment

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

Oh I see, yall already to good for us..lol

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That's not even the reason.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Indians are on our schedule for the next 2 years.  RJ would be a great early season test for us.  I definitely want to keep the Titans but would rather a 6A game as well.  I just thought I was done hearing Cherokee...:)

51 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

That's not even the reason.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Indians are on our schedule for the next 2 years.  RJ would be a great early season test for us.  I definitely want to keep the Titans but would rather a 6A game as well.  I just thought I was done hearing Cherokee...:)

Lol.  I definitely won't miss that.  Lol