‪Elijah Hines (PA Memorial)‬
‪Darwin Barlow (Newton)‬
‪Devon Simmons (Nederland)‬

‪DEFENSE‬
‪Donald Collins (West Brook)‬
‪Joey Ciccio (Vidor)‬
‪Davien Teate (WOS)‬
‪Corbin Foster (Newton)‬

Newton should win on both sides of the ball. 

These were the four offensive and defensive players that I voted for:

Offense 

Roschon Johnson   QB  Port Neches-Groves 
Darwin Barlow     RB  Newton 
L'Ravien Elia     QB  Beaumont West Brook 
Zach Martin       RB  Woodville 

Defense 

Corbin Foster    LB  Newton 
Jarron Morris    DB  West Orange-Stark 
Johnathan Hageon DL  Silsbee 
Joey Ciccio      LB  Vidor 

Had Brown been on the ballot, I would have voted him on defense.

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Naw this year and next  years WRS will be in my dads living room next to everything else. You can have it back after we done.

While I agree with you big bro, it may not happen that way. Let’s not forget that Dontre Thomas statistically was much better than Jack Dallas and had a monster of a year, but Dallas was chosen because he won a state championship. Unfortunately that may be the deciding factor this year. 

53 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

While I agree with you big bro, it may not happen that way. Let’s not forget that Dontre Thomas statistically was much better than Jack Dallas and had a monster of a year, but Dallas was chosen because he won a state championship. Unfortunately that may be the deciding factor this year. 

I agree with you and I find that unfortunate. It sounds to me this should be an individual award with consideration how the team did. It would be hard to give the award to an athlete that had tremendous numbers but team did not make the playoffs (but it should be possible). I think it's safe to say if you put RJ on Newton or WOS they are both state champions this year. Barlow is obviously a very good player, but I don't think he makes the PNG team better than they were with RJ. 

3 hours ago, Volleyball said:

I agree with you and I find that unfortunate. It sounds to me this should be an individual award with consideration how the team did. It would be hard to give the award to an athlete that had tremendous numbers but team did not make the playoffs (but it should be possible). I think it's safe to say if you put RJ on Newton or WOS they are both state champions this year. Barlow is obviously a very good player, but I don't think he makes the PNG team better than they were with RJ. 

Yeah well Newton won the state title this year and Johnson wasn’t on the team. Yes Barlow would of made PNG a lot better, ask your coach if he would like to have Barlow on the PNG roster he would take him in a heart beat.

20 minutes ago, EaglesFootball said:

Yeah well Newton won the state title this year and Johnson wasn’t on the team. Yes Barlow would of made PNG a lot better, ask your coach if he would like to have Barlow on the PNG roster he would take him in a heart beat.

But not in place of Johnson.