Silsbee 81 West Orange-Stark 69/FINAL

WOSgrad

19 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

The first game was a blowout 102-57 and the second game was a comfortable win 103-78.  Don't know which was played where but neither was close.  So the optimistic me says it's obvious that WOS is simply better than they were last year.  The pessimistic me is worried, as usual.

I believe the first was in Silsbee and 2nd in WOS

12 minutes ago, Back2Back said:

If we could play like this every night we might make a lil noise in playoffs. IF!

Yes I know we will get everyone’s best.  But I will be honest looking at just scores I would never have expected this to be much of a game.  But wos definitely played better tonight than those scores indicated.  

On 1/24/2018 at 9:56 PM, JimThorpe said:

My first wild overemotional, irrational thoughts were pretty much along these lines....  Yates is going to eviscerate us....  if we even get to Region..... it's not going to be pretty....  we don't have a prayer......  who are we kidding....... 

But I need to just STOP IT!  Calm down, take a deep breath.  What have I told myself about managing expectations?   Come on dude, have a little faith.

Plus it's not fair to the kids from Orange who deserve a lot of credit too.  What are they, chopped liver or something?  They played a whale of a game against the No. 2 ranked team.  

Okay, I'm better now.....

(but the bad me remembers that we blew WOS out last year at their gym 102 - 57 and still thinks WE'RE DOOMED!!!  )

Yep that 102 - 57 is a lot like 51 - 2  since were talking about last year