Kirbyville Applicants list

rykerx144

3 hours ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

You don’t know a whole lot about football to make that comment. Do your homework before you spout off at the mouth

I’m reading Danny’s article and seeing a heck of a baseball coach. No mention of football coaching experience or pedigree. Hope the stickball translates. 

52 minutes ago, 2wedge said:
54 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

I’m reading Danny’s article and seeing a heck of a baseball coach. No mention of football coaching experience or pedigree. Hope the stickball translates. 

He was the DC at Pleasant Groves for 8 years and worked in WOS as a football coach this year. He come highly recommended from Thompson. Don't worry about the football. He is a winner period.  

How is 8 years at DC at PG,, not football experience, .  The man wins at everything he does.  He is old school discipline and toughness which is what Kirbyville needed.  The baseball experience is just a bonus.  Trust me he was hired for what he can do in football and it will translate to all sports, even girls!  Kirbyville will be just fine now

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

My brother-in-law coaches cross country pretty well, but I don’t think it’ll translate very well to the football program. That dude is weird. Like.... I tell my kids not to sit on Uncle _________’s lap weird. 

Last time I checked cross country wasn’t a sport; I’m talking bout football, basketball, and baseball there chief 

Played football and baseball under Craig back in the mid 90's during his first tenure at Kville.  The man can flat out coach.  Period!  His resume in baseball speaks for itself as well.  Just research his career at PG and see for yourself.  An old school disciplinarian that loves the student athletes.  Could always get the best out of any player regardless of their talent level.  Many of my former teammates will tell you the same.  Heck, in 8th grade back in '94 he was our Jr High HC and had us running the spread.  At that time in small school especially he was way ahead of the game and it was tough for other teams to defend.  Extremely happy for Craig and wish him nothing but the best.  Will always hold the man in very high regard.  All I know is those boys better strap it on tight.  They're in for an awakening. lol

5 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

How is 8 years at DC at PG,, not football experience, .  The man wins at everything he does.  He is old school discipline and toughness which is what Kirbyville needed.  The baseball experience is just a bonus.  Trust me he was hired for what he can do in football and it will translate to all sports, even girls!  Kirbyville will be just fine now

Craig can flat out coach, good luck to him and Kirbyville.