Beaumont Central 76 Beaumont Ozen 54/FINAL

WOSgrad

Pretty good crowd in hand.  I'll tell you one thing.  Central has son really good shooters as starters and coming off the bench, but the most sound player, well at least in this game was the Seniguar kid.  Seemed to grab rebounds well, facilitate the fast breaks, got several assists, and had what appears a nice midrange game.  

Ozen, fought pretty well.  They just didn't have anyone except maybe 1 or 2 players that could create their own shot and lacked size. Still played good defense and will not lose to anyone else except Memorial and Central.  If they get some pieces back from those injured players, they'll be a threat to win a couple of playoff games...

50 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Pretty good crowd in hand.  I'll tell you one thing.  Central has son really good shooters as starters and coming off the bench, but the most sound player, well at least in this game was the Seniguar kid.  Seemed to grab rebounds well, facilitate the fast breaks, got several assists, and had what appears a nice midrange game.  

Ozen, fought pretty well.  They just didn't have anyone except maybe 1 or 2 players that could create their own shot and lacked size. Still played good defense and will not lose to anyone else except Memorial and Central.  If they get some pieces back from those injured players, they'll be a threat to win a couple of playoff games...

You were there? Should have said hi

40 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

You were there? Should have said hi

If I speak and I address someone and they don't reply back or ignore me, I'm usually done with the whole thing.  First impressions are usually the most accurate.  Apololgies and acknowledgements go a long way.

On I side note I saw you.  But I wouldn't been more inclined to stop and say hi to Friedman.