Silsbee 75 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 56/FINAL

WOSgrad

Two of the top teams in 22-4A face each other tonight as the Silsbee Tigers travel to Orange to take on the Little Cypress-Mauriceville Bears.  Brad Jeffcoat's Bears, 16-10 on the season, improved to 2-0 in district play last night with a 56-40 win over Orangefield.  Meanwhile, Joe Sigler's Tigers, 15-8 on the season, also improved to 2-0 with a 118-19 win over Hamshire-Fannett last night.

Join Gary Stelly for all of the action from LC-M High School in Orange beginning with the tip off at 7:30 by tuning your radio to AM 1600 KOGT or by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Greater Orange Area Sports on Your Hometown Radio Station, AM 1600 KOGT and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

7 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Shouldn’t be any worry in of that.  Neither team can afford a game stoppage.

Yep both on probation, and it’s not worth missing a shot at the playoffs. I haven’t attended any basket ball games this year and I think I made two last year. It’s really not my sport. I’m ready for a good baseball season

9 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Discussed this game with a few folks. Some have Silsbee as much as 35 point favorites. Some as low as 10.

I say Silsbee -19 on the road.

I don’t usually try to put a spread but tonight I would lean more towards that 35.  Not only do I feel LCM just isn’t quite up to what was expected but I think the Tigers are a little motivated for this one.  Only things I might worry about in that prediction would be us being too hyped up or LCM playing extra deliberate.  Yes there is one other variable, that student section, but I saw how quickly HJs was silenced.