The Best Conspiracy Theory in a Long, Long Time

Hagar

First, there's no doubt in my mind that Reagans Star Wars project has been completed, and probably even augmented by satellites with lasers, capable of shooting down missiles in the blink of an eye.  And the seemingly meaningless gesture of Nut Bag Jung-un initiating talks with the South right after the "incident".  Perhaps Jung realizes his missiles and bombs are useless.  And one last thing, why no condemnation from the White House about the poorly run State Govt & Dem Gov?  Anyway, hope y'all watched the video.  Would appreciate your opinions.

So y'all thought this was going away (am I the only enlightened one on this Forum?).  Heaven forbid we let such a Great CT die a dastardly death of acute indifference.  Fortunately, the MSM (see link) has picked it up.  So you closed minded folks - read on.  Eyewitnesses now.  Try to keep up.  You snooze you lose.

This is the hidden content, please

Let me guess.  Y'all have put this story out of your minds.  Discarded it mentally like a liberal confronted with proof of Hillary's wrongdoing.  Well wake up folks.  Our button pusher has gone silent, after one written explanation.  He was going to cooperate w/the FCC & HI-EMA (Hawaii Emergency Mgt Agency), but nope, now he's refusing.  The CT continues.  Was he told no more talking (or else) by a higher power?  You may want to read this link.  I'm not the only one starting to wonder about this.

• 2 weeks later...

I can hear it now - durn, why doesn't old Reb let this go?  Hey guys, this is to good of a Conspiracy Theory to let go.  Well, no link, just want to share my brilliant insight into what's happening.  Remember, after that alleged "false alarm", old Jung-un immediately started to suck up with S. Korea.  And the latest, last year NK launched 19 missiles.  Take a wild guess how many he's launched since that alleged "false alarm"?  None!  Nada!  Zippo! Zero, uh uh uh, That's All Folks.

Except, since I'm the only one that knows what's going on, I may start my own blog (what in the hail is a blog anyway?).  Oh, and I can take it a step further, to enhance this CT - An UFO shot down the missiles.  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is a pretty cool video from last year.  They say by the time the public finds out about new technology like this, the military has had it for 5 years and it’s been replaced by something better.  

Saw it on the news last weekend I think.  It's so powerful they have to be careful where they aim it.  There's one thing they made in early 1960's that's been king for a long time - The SR-71 Blackbird.  I think in the last few years they've developed something faster, but it has held the speed record for about 50 years.  Starting building it about 11 years after Roswell.  I'm sure it's a coincidence, but another good CT :) 

Actually one I don't disregard out of hand.  One good thing about being old, when you give stuff like this a 50-50 chance, everyone just thinks you're a little senile lol.

A plane crashed in Russia today.  Among the deceased 71 passengers were 2 passengers of note.  The CFO of Rosatom, which is the company that bought 20% of our countries Uranium, was killed.  Also another businessman that was supposedly the source for the fake Trump Dossier was killed.  Interesting coincidences.  Things that make you go hmmmm

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

A plane crashed in Russia today.  Among the deceased 71 passengers were 2 passengers of note.  The CFO of Rosatom, which is the company that bought 20% of our countries Uranium, was killed.  Also another businessman that was supposedly the source for the fake Trump Dossier was killed.  Interesting coincidences.  Things that make you go hmmmm

The long arm of the Clinton Foundation. Let's not kid ourselves.

Maybe it's me, but that plane didn't look big enough for 72 people.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the News Story that won't go away.  I feel almost euphoric.  I'll paraphrase Rick's quote from Casablanca - "In all the minds, in all the people, in all the world, this news story walks into mine".  For you skeptics, or those of you to lazy to read the whole thread, here's a quick summary of events leading up to yesterday afternoon.

1-  On Jan 13, at 8:07AM of this year in Hawaii, an alleged False Alarm of an impending nuclear missile attack.  Alleged because it wasn't a false alarm.  N. Korea actually fired one or two missiles at Hawaii (and possibly another target.

2-  On Jan 20, there was a News report that a Charter Boat 100 miles to the west of Hawaii, with 22 people on board saw a tremendous flash in the sky around 8 AM.  The story was shortly taken down.  And how many missiles has the North fired since this incident?  None.  This, after firing 19 in 2017.

3-  After the incident, Jung-un got all serious about having talks with the South.  On Jan 22, he allowed a NBC News team in and treated them exceptionally well.  Then gets the South to agree to let Korea have a unified team in the Winter Olympics.  Also, the employee that initiated the "false alarm" was held by authorities and not given access to the press to explain his actions (until he was sufficiently cowed down enough to say what our Govt wanted him to say).

4-  On March 1, the MSM reported that Putin claimed to have a nuclear missile that the US could not stop with our defenses   Think about that.  I'd bet if we did shoot down missiles from the North, he'd know.  There's been no talks of nuclear war between us and Russia.  So, why would Putin come out of the blue and announce that?

5-  And yesterday, it was announced Jung-un wanted to meet with Trump, and suspend his nuclear program.  

I'll admit it's just a theory, but the dominoes keep falling, and if you follow the trail, it all leads back to the "false alarm".  And you guys are just lucky old REBgp is keeping y'all in the loop.  I fully expect to be picked up by one of the black helo's circling my home in Evadale.  But fear not, I've got many copies of all my documentation in envelopes to mail to each of you in the event of my disappearance or untimely death.  Lol, this is one of the best Conspiracy Theories in a while.   

• 1 month later...

I know.  I know.  Ol REB is back again with his CT.  Here's why - so much BS happens we all forget about stuff.  Okay, so here's the update from the list above.

#2 - How many missiles have NK fired since Hawaii?  = NONE

#3 - Jung left NK.  First time ever.  And talks are scheduled.

#4 - Putin claimed he could shoot down our Tomahawks over Syria.  How many did he get?  = NONE - which is the number of super fast ICBM's he has, none.  

God help me, I do love this story.