#ReleaseTheMemo

PhatMack19

6 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Not sure how familiar you are with FISA warrants (heaven knows prior to this, I had none), but they have extreme checks & balances to prevent something like this from happening.  Problem here is, the Judge has to make his decision based on information from our intelligence agencies & the DOJ.  All this assuming those agencies are above reproach.  It's obvious that under the Obama administration, the integrity of both organizations has been compromised.  I know that you don't like hearing that, but it's a fact.  A very scary fact.  I certainly don't have evidence he was complicit, but it was on his watch.  

At this time, you have no idea what was presented to the judge.( Other than an admittedly partisan memo from a guy who hasn't seen the underlying data}   My guess is that there was plenty of probable cause to issue the warrant, and extend it.  It is not obvious to me that the FBI and DOJ are compromised, democrat deep state Trump haters.  I still believe that they were looking a people with unusual Russian ties.   A couple of convictions later, I am even more convinced.  I guess we shall see.

45 minutes ago, westend1 said:

At this time, you have no idea what was presented to the judge.( Other than an admittedly partisan memo from a guy who hasn't seen the underlying data}   My guess is that there was plenty of probable cause to issue the warrant, and extend it.  It is not obvious to me that the FBI and DOJ are compromised, democrat deep state Trump haters.  I still believe that they were looking a people with unusual Russian ties.   A couple of convictions later, I am even more convinced.  I guess we shall see.

If you've been keeping up, you know Strzok and Park, both FBI, were Trump Haters based on their emails.  And those two met with McCabe, who was Dup Dir of the FBI to discuss a contingency plan in case Trump won.  All on emails.   That dossier was paid for by the Hillary campaign via the law firm of Perkins Coie.  Also, The Associate Deputy AG, Bruce Ohr, a Sr DOJ official, who's wife worked for GPS (who was paid by the law firm)documented the fact that Steele, who wrote the dossier, was extremely biased against Trump (Big red flag).  But Ohr maintained contact with Steele even after the FBI dropped him as a source.  He also supplied the FBI with all the information his wife obtained. Virtually all that I'd documented proof.  So I'm at a loss to understand why it's not obvious to you that these organizations were compromised.  Btw, there are many more names involved.  I just hit the high points.

44 minutes ago, REBgp said:

If you've been keeping up, you know Strzok and Park, both FBI, were Trump Haters based on their emails.  And those two met with McCabe, who was Dup Dir of the FBI to discuss a contingency plan in case Trump won.  All on emails.   That dossier was paid for by the Hillary campaign via the law firm of Perkins Coie.  Also, The Associate Deputy AG, Bruce Ohr, a Sr DOJ official, who's wife worked for GPS (who was paid by the law firm)documented the fact that Steele, who wrote the dossier, was extremely biased against Trump (Big red flag).  But Ohr maintained contact with Steele even after the FBI dropped him as a source.  He also supplied the FBI with all the information his wife obtained. Virtually all that I'd documented proof.  So I'm at a loss to understand why it's not obvious to you that these organizations were compromised.  Btw, there are many more names involved.  I just hit the high points.

It's not obvious to him, because he can't bring himself to believe that obama is as crooked as hillary.

6 hours ago, REBgp said:

Lol. Who originally hired the British spy?  You still acknowledge, I guess, that you have no idea what evidence was presented to the fisa judge.  Funny how republicans used to be protectors from foreign influence, and now they attack the people who try to protect them  .   Trumpsters are strange folks

59 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Lol. Who originally hired the British spy?  You still acknowledge, I guess, that you have no idea what evidence was presented to the fisa judge.  Funny how republicans used to be protectors from foreign influence, and now they attack the people who try to protect them  .   Trumpsters are strange folks

Who did originally hire the British spy?

And speaking of strange folks, who are the ones that need a safe space replete with Play-doh and puppies? Who are the ones that schedule a gathering to scream at the sky? Who are the ones that wreak violence at gatherings then try to place the blame on the other side, or at least attempt an equivalency ploy? Who are the ones that scorn one side about accepting the results of a pending election, then refuse to accept the election results? Who are the ones that will shut down the government to harbor law-breakers? Who are the ones that will do everything possible to confiscate your hard earned money, then deride the other side as "handing out crumbs" when they give some money back? Who are the ones that continually treat with disdain every law enforcement agency, then chastise the other side for questioning obvious corruption within an organization? Who are the ones that constantly disparage the sitting president with obscene and baseless accusations, then deride those who question the motivations of some agents...questioning based on verifiable evidence. Who screams "constitutional crisis" when the other side dares question motives of some government employees, but look the other way when IRS agents target American citizens based on political ideology, look the other way when they are lied to about what caused the death of four Americans, look the other way when voter suppression is not prosecuted, look the other way when the president (Bill and Obama) lie directly to their face. But yet somehow the "Trumpsters" are the ones who deserve the "strange folks" moniker. This deserves your proverbial LOL.

34 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Here's the thing.  What has allegedly happened here goes way past partisan politics.  It threatens our whole country.  I would like to think you're an isolated example of a liberal democrat who puts Party first and country second, but alas, I think, by your response, and others I've seen on social media, that in the liberal mind, the Democratic Party can do no wrong. As they lead you obediently to the showers filled with Zyklon b.   

37 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Here's the thing.  What has allegedly happened here goes way past partisan politics.  It threatens our whole country.  I would like to think you're an isolated example of a liberal democrat who puts Party first and country second, but alas, I think, by your response, and others I've seen on social media, that in the liberal mind, the Democratic Party can do no wrong. As they lead you obediently to the showers filled with Zyklon b.   

Party first?  Too funny.    Blame doj and fbi because trump brought on questionable characters who lied. And plead guilty.  But party politics allow you to overlook it.  Get a mirror    Oh, and still no admission that you have no idea what evidence was presented to the fisa judge. I’ll let you 6 guys get back to your conspiracy stuff 

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

Party first?  Too funny.    Blame doj and fbi because trump brought on questionable characters who lied. And plead guilty.  But party politics allow you to overlook it.  Get a mirror    Oh, and still no admission that you have no idea what evidence was presented to the fisa judge. I’ll let you 6 guys get back to your conspiracy stuff 

What do you have to say in response to Englebert?  I've got an inkling you will avoid his comments like the plague.

Politicians are in touch with China, Iran, North Korea, etc......all of the time. So what if some Trump people were in touch with the Russians? It doesn't have to be a bad thing. Dims are still looking for an EXCUSE as to why Hillary lost. LOL!!!!

Please tell me what the Dim's platform is other than open borders and ANTI-TRUMP. I'll answer that for you.......THERE IS NONE.

To me, one of the most fascinating things to come out of this is the fact that you have two Ivy League graduates putting all this information in emails and texts.  I had to brown nose my English teacher to get out of Vidor High, and I would know better than that.  Guess I'd be valedictorian at those schools. :) 

Btw, haven't heard anything more on that Republican train wreck.  Any of you ?