#ReleaseTheMemo

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

The dims, media, fbi, and doj are all in panic mode tonight trying to squash the memo.  It must be really, really good 

I read quite a few Liberal articles today saying that it is un-American for the Republicans to release this memo because the FBI objects to its release. That seems to me like saying, "don't release photos of me cheating on my wife".

I have also read a few Liberal articles stating that the memo is full of Right-wing propaganda of misleading information and half-truths. These articles were not written by people who have read the memo, so I'm curious as to how they know. Oh yeah, I forgot, the Left is comprised of the all-knowing enlightened intellectuals with morality beyond reproach. I sure would like to know where the Liberals obtain these crystal balls. I've checked Amazon and eBay, but so far, no luck. Luckily for me I can't find one, because recent history has shown them to be completely and utterly inaccurate. According to Liberal crystal balls, all minorities should be deported or back in chains by now. The economy should be in shambles one year into Trump's inauguration. Gays should all be exterminated, or at least incarcerated. Women should be barefoot, pregnant, and considered too stupid to vote. A nazi-like regime should be firmly in place. World War III should have started months ago. Many lesser crystal balls predicted Trump to be in prison, or at a minimum be impeached by now. On second thought, I really don't think I want to be anointed with the enlightened moniker, unless I can somehow get my hands on the "shameless" inoculation that shelters me from all ridicule. Oops, I guess that cure only works for Liberals.

Here's a CNN interview with Pelosi.  I've never seen a politician so nervous and desperate.  She even tells the CNN gentleman, "With all due respect, you don't know what you're talking about right now".  Blasphemy!  It's definitely worth two & a half minutes.  And it'll give you an idea of how damaging to the Dems The Memo is.

This is the hidden content, please

Btw, kudos to this CNN dude, he keeps questioning her.  Nothing like Hannity would have, but for CNN, good job.

14 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Here's a CNN interview with Pelosi.  I've never seen a politician so nervous and desperate.  She even tells the CNN gentleman, "With all due respect, you don't know what you're talking about right now".  Blasphemy!  It's definitely worth two & a half minutes.  And it'll give you an idea of how damaging to the Dems The Memo is.

Btw, kudos to this CNN dude, he keeps questioning her.  Nothing like Hannity would have, but for CNN, good job.

And they worry about Trump's mental state.  She has no clue which end is up!  The way she rambled through that interview, would lead you to believe she was drunk or high on some sort of medication.  If I were the dims, I would remove her immediately as their leader.  But we all know, they are to stupid to do that.  

TRUMP:MAGA!!!!!

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Ok, I'll ask. Wtf is a memo?

In this case, The Memo.  When it first came out, the Dems that saw it tried to say it wasn't significant, but their changing their tune.  They don't want anyone to see it.

Best as I've been able to grasp, the House Intelligence Committee has been calling folks in about this Strzok & Page texting  over the phone.  Nunes made notes of pertinent info as obtained.  It ended up 4 pages long, and allegedly very damaging to the FBI & the DOJ, both full of Dem stooges.

ALL:  If I've messed up, or misrepresented the info, please feel free to correct me.

8 minutes ago, REBgp said:

In this case, The Memo.  When it first came out, the Dems that saw it tried to say it wasn't significant, but their changing their tune.  They don't want anyone to see it.

Best as I've been able to grasp, the House Intelligence Committee has been calling folks in about this Strzok & Page texting  over the phone.  Nunes made notes of pertinent info as obtained.  It ended up 4 pages long, and allegedly very damaging to the FBI & the DOJ, both full of Dem stooges.

ALL:  If I've messed up, or misrepresented the info, please feel free to correct me.

You need to read the Q Anon stuff.  It’s wild conspiracy stuff, but a lot of his predictions have come true.  It’s definitely someone close to trump.  I think it’s Stephen Miller.

The Truth is Stranger than Fiction....

This is from last night 

It’s a 4 page summary of the FISA abuse by the FBI, DJ, and Obama’s White House.  The Swamp is fighting its release with all they have.  

Thanks. I was trying to be sarcastic. All of this info is on nothing more than a memo? Maybe I have missed out on the definition of a memo.

42 minutes ago, baddog said:

Thanks. I was trying to be sarcastic. All of this info is on nothing more than a memo? Maybe I have missed out on the definition of a memo.

Lol, this is not a memo, it's The Memo.  If you cap it, it's "impotent" (or it'll make the Dems impotent lol).

You need to read the Q Anon stuff.  It’s wild conspiracy stuff, but a lot of his predictions have come true.  It’s definitely someone close to trump.  I think it’s Stephen Miller.

The Truth is Stranger than Fiction....

This is from last night 

Just heard about him a couple of days ago.  I see he thinks the train "accident" isn't an accident.  I know it could all be a coincidence, but if it was, fate sure wanted to start something.  It makes no sense from an accident standpoint, although strange things happen.

26 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Just heard about him a couple of days ago.  I see he thinks the train "accident" isn't an accident.  I know it could all be a coincidence, but if it was, fate sure wanted to start something.  It makes no sense from an accident standpoint, although strange things happen.

He claimed a few days ago that a FF(false flag) would happen to distract everyone from the memo.  People are assuming it’s the train crash that luckily wasn’t as bad as it could have been.  

He speaks in code so you do have to decipher what he’s saying, but he’s been spot on on a lot of things.  It’s fun conspiracy stuff that seems to come true quite a bit.  

He claimed a few days ago that a FF(false flag) would happen to distract everyone from the memo.  People are assuming it’s the train crash that luckily wasn’t as bad as it could have been.  

He speaks in code so you do have to decipher what he’s saying, but he’s been spot on on a lot of things.  It’s fun conspiracy stuff that seems to come true quite a bit.  

I have to admit, when I was younger, I looked at most CT with a skeptical eye.  That was the naive time when we trusted our Govt..  No longer.  I can CT with the best of them.  

On a side note, a friend has a FB page full of leftist post & posters.  Seeing them post about Trump dividing us is fascinating, after 8 years of Mr. Divide.

It’s pretty much what we have been expecting.

Quote:

The House Intelligence Committee has released its controversial memo outlining alleged abuses of secret surveillance by the FBI and Justice Department in the Trump-Russia investigation. Here are some key points:

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

Quote:

Finally, the memo released today does not represent the sum total of what House investigators have learned in their review of the FBI and Justice Department Trump-Russia investigation. That means the fight over the memo could be replayed in the future when the Intelligence Committee decides to release more information.

If this Memo accurately, albeit condensed, portrays the series of events:

Just based on what little I know of how our Govt works, this Event should put the fear of God in everyone.  This was as close to a third world coup as you can get.  Two of the most powerful organizations in our Govt, THE FBI & the DOJ, attempted to fix an election.  To take away the ballot of the American people.  To put into office who "they" wanted.  This is analogous to a failed Military Coup.  Had Hillary won, as everyone assumed she would, we'd have never known.  I wonder, would we have even had an election in 2020, or would they have just anointed her Queen?

Now I'm no expert in how things function in the lofty areas of Govt, so if someone sees fault with my assessment, the stage is yours.

41 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Just based on what little I know of how our Govt works, this Event should put the fear of God in everyone.  This was as close to a third world coup as you can get.  Two of the most powerful organizations in our Govt, THE FBI & the DOJ, attempted to fix an election.  To take away the ballot of the American people.  To put into office who "they" wanted.  This is analogous to a failed Military Coup.  Had Hillary won, as everyone assumed she would, we'd have never known.  I wonder, would we have even had an election in 2020, or would they have just anointed her Queen?

Now I'm no expert in how things function in the lofty areas of Govt, so if someone sees fault with my assessment, the stage is yours.

I agree. Along with your post about the FBI and DOJ, the Obama administration also weaponized the IRS, the NSA, the EPA, put our healthcare system in the hands of the Federal Government, and started the path for controlling the internet. He didn't need to do anything with educational institutions, as they are already bought and paid for. What other facet of life do the Liberals want to control?

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I showed your post to my wife. She said that was what I said. Brilliant minds think alike. Lol. This whole thing hinged on the fact that Hillary was a shoe-in.....or so they thought. I can't wait to see some leftys in bracelets.

16 hours ago, REBgp said:

If you don't have shady Russian contacts like Pappadoupalas(sp) or Page. I don't think you have anything to worry about.  Nothing burger

27 minutes ago, westend1 said:

If you don't have shady Russian contacts like Pappadoupalas(sp) or Page. I don't think you have anything to worry about.  Nothing burger

Not sure how familiar you are with FISA warrants (heaven knows prior to this, I had none), but they have extreme checks & balances to prevent something like this from happening.  Problem here is, the Judge has to make his decision based on information from our intelligence agencies & the DOJ.  All this assuming those agencies are above reproach.  It's obvious that under the Obama administration, the integrity of both organizations has been compromised.  I know that you don't like hearing that, but it's a fact.  A very scary fact.  I certainly don't have evidence he was complicit, but it was on his watch.