A couple of big resignations today

WOSgrad

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:49 PM, WOSgrad said:
1 hour ago, dBerrySports said:

Man this was a total fail of a rebuttal on your part. Because I looked back in this thread to see if you asked me a question that I missed and I don't see one. Please, ask it to me again and I will answer. I look forward to it.

And you want to talk about flipping? I ask about when OF/BC/Lumberton will hire a black coach and instead of you answering, you respond with a question about Central/Ozen hiring a white head coach when they JUST had one for a few seasons. So I'll ask YOU again, when will Orangefield, Bridge City or Lumberton hire a black coach?

Meanwhile, I will continue to search for the question you said I'm not answering.

And if the right one puts in for Ozen-Central, I have no problem with it happening again... 

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

To make it like Mathis won him the title is not accurate at all.

If that’s what you think and that’s what you took from what I said, ok. But you said DeSoto was like that Rams. I gave you numbers to say that’s false. The Rams were a mediocre team that was made good. DeSoto was a contender that went the next step with Peterman. DeSoto was nowhere near struggling like the Rams did. That’s unarguable.

34 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

If that’s what you think and that’s what you took from what I said, ok. But you said DeSoto was like that Rams. I gave you numbers to say that’s false. The Rams were a mediocre team that was made good. DeSoto was a contender that went the next step with Peterman. DeSoto was nowhere near struggling like the Rams did. That’s unarguable.

True. 

8 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Another pretty big resignation:

This is the hidden content, please

BREAKING: Multiple sources confirm Manvel HFC Kirk Martin has resigned his post to take a job at the college level will be official in the next week

This stinks. During state championship weekend, we stayed in the same hotel as the Manvel team and I spoke with one of their assistants on Sunday morning. He mentioned that he had been at Manvel since day one and loved it there, and talked about how devastating the loss had been for him and the kids. This resignation will make it sting worse, and I worry that the man I spoke with that morning will be forced to work elsewhere. That game could haunt the Manvel program for many years to come. It's a shame.

24 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Another pretty big resignation:

BREAKING: Multiple sources confirm Manvel HFC Kirk Martin has resigned his post to take a job at the college level will be official in the next week

Wonder where Preston ends up now.

1 hour ago, 2wedge said:

This stinks. During state championship weekend, we stayed in the same hotel as the Manvel team and I spoke with one of their assistants on Sunday morning. He mentioned that he had been at Manvel since day one and loved it there, and talked about how devastating the loss had been for him and the kids. This resignation will make it sting worse, and I worry that the man I spoke with that morning will be forced to work elsewhere. That game could haunt the Manvel program for many years to come. It's a shame.

It appears that the College job will be with a Power 5 school....some folks are speculating that it is A&M.