Tuesday Night Games ?

Hagar

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This is the hidden content, please

Games tomorrow at

are still on as of now. Freshman at 4:30, JV at 6:00, and Varsity at 7:30. We will update any changes due to weather.

Hope springs eternal.  And you could give Hoops some pointers :) 

Guest ECBucFan

I wonder how many games were cancelled in Madison, WI, Lansing, MI, Youngstown, OH. or Buffalo NY? 

Ya'll realize that people up north laugh hysterically at our reaction to the tiniest, momentary, passing encounter of anything even resembling a real winter. 

Q: How much snow does Buffalo get each year? 

A: 7.3 FEET/ year. 

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/weather/2018/01/winter_storm_dumps_14_of_snow_on_upstate_ny_see_how_much_near_you_chart.html 

LOL

48 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

I wonder how many games were cancelled in Madison, WI, Lansing, MI, Youngstown, OH. or Buffalo NY? 

Ya'll realize that people up north laugh hysterically at our reaction to the tiniest, momentary, passing encounter of anything even resembling a real winter. 

LOL

and we laugh hysterically when those snowbirds cry about heat waves with temps around 88-90.

All relevant. They are better equipped for winter weather, we are for summer weather.

Guest ECBucFan
27 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

and we laugh hysterically when those snowbirds cry about heat waves with temps around 88-90.

All relevant. They are better equipped for winter weather, we are for summer weather.

Except they don't shut their school system, all sports, and whole cities down.

We do.   

After Rita, I had a lot of trees down on my place and hired one of the out of town crews that flooded the area to clean up.  This crew was from Oregon and as they were finishing up I got home from work and walked out to meet the crew leader to see how it was going.  He was a big guy and when I walked up he was standing there and sweat was literally running off of him and on top of that, he and his crew had been fighting the mosquitoes as well.  He looked at me as I walked up and in all seriousness, he said, "I don't know how you people live down here".

It's all relative.  :)

11 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

LOL

And one bus skids off the road, flips, and kids die and you can imagine the reaction.  I’m with old Ben Franklin - an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.  And I’m with WHFan.  Who cares what anyone else thinks?