Who’s the next bigtime Golden Triangle prospect?

jkbtjc53

Boy? There’s that racist I know and love. Let’s screenshot that so people won’t forget who you really are. 

I make six figures and help kids go to college for free on the side, I’m living the life u wish you had. That’s why you came and attacked me notice I forgot you existed? It burns doesn’t it lmao.

4 minutes ago, jkbtjc53 said:

Boy? There’s that racist I know and love. Let’s screenshot that so people won’t forget who you really are. 

I make six figures and help kids go to college for free on the side, I’m living the life u wish you had. That’s why you came and attacked me notice I forgot you existed? It burns doesn’t it lmao.

Boy is not a statement of race.  It is a statement of mental acumen.

32 minutes ago, jkbtjc53 said:

I do more for the kids in the 409 then most coaches do.

ask the kids from Newton who got them their first offers. Ask the kids at Central who made all the phone calls when Toby left. Todd you must live a miserable life.

Sir you didn’t get anyone from Newton an offer. I see those coaches working day in and day out calling coaches and talking with them about their kids. Those kids got themselves offers by the way they handle their business on a daily basis. Never seen you at a game, practice, or anything. Newton kids have plenty of coaches who care about them they don’t need some stranger from out of town doing anything. 

10 minutes ago, EaglesFootball said:

Sir you didn’t get anyone from Newton an offer. I see those coaches working day in and day out calling coaches and talking with them about their kids. Those kids got themselves offers by the way they handle their business on a daily basis. Never seen you at a game, practice, or anything. Newton kids have plenty of coaches who care about them they don’t need some stranger from out of town doing anything. 

I’m not here to argue or take credit for any kids GOD given talent. But ask the kids about me. Then ask them how much I charged. The answer will be zero for the charge.

16 minutes ago, jkbtjc53 said:

Oh and by the way, you were gushing about what you have done for the Newton boys. So I took your suggestion....I asked.

Have you ever heard the name Marcus Carver?  I know that Eagle fans have.  Also, anyone on twitter knows that he busts his butt to get the Newton kids looks.  Since I know that and have a pretty good relationship with the coaches over there, I decided to hit him up about your info.

"Hey, Coach. Thanks for your help during the season. One question. I have a cat from Orange named Ke'l Blanchard who gets on twitter under the user name "jkbtjc53" claims that he is the one responsible for all of the Newton kids their scholarship offers on

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

I was just wondering as you are heavily involved in getting your kids looks, if you can confirm or debunk his version of things."

And Coach Carver's response:

"Debunk that guy has nothing to do with our program what so ever. We have told our kids multiple times to stay away from him. Those college coaches that have came in I have asked them about him and not one of them know who he is."

Thank you for your help and for your candor, Coach.

As for you and your "claims" jkbtc53, your move, bird brain.

I’m done talking after that post. Coaches at all the schools do great jobs and I’m not taking anything away from them but I have no reason to lie. I work my connects behind the scenes and don’t ask for any praise. It’s truly all about the kids.

people like Todd who try and make me look bad are hurting our 409 youth. I bet he won’t even apologize because he’s truly doesn’t care about the kids just his beef with me.

I’m done talking after that post. Coaches at all the schools do great jobs and I’m not taking anything away from them but I have no reason to lie. I work my connects behind the scenes and don’t ask for any praise. It’s truly all about the kids.

people like Todd who try and make me look bad are hurting our 409 youth. I bet he won’t even apologize because he’s truly doesn’t care about the kids just his beef with me.

I find your compassion about the kids  A JOKE!  You are correct, there won't be any apologies as I have done nothing other that to call it like it is.

I have had a disagreement with plenty of folks on this site over the years, but I have understood that for the most part, even though I disagreed with them, that like me, they had the interest of the kids at heart.

There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING, that will convince me that you for one single solitary moment have the interest of any kid unfortunate enough to come in contact with you.  You are a cancer that will kill something good one of these days for sure.

This guy, who claims to working to get kids scholarships, is what’s wrong with high school football.

You’ve got this guy, who so badly wants to be a coach, but can’t cut it.  Then he wants to take credit for what the coaches are doing.  

You sir, are nothing but a street pimp, pretending to be more important than what you are.  Never take credit for a kid from Newton getting a sclorship offer!  Curtis Barbay, and WT Johnston have been putting kids in College way before you ever laced them up!

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I find your compassion about the kids  A JOKE!  You are correct, there won't be any apologies as I have done nothing other that to call it like it is.

I have had a disagreement with plenty of folks on this site over the years, but I have understood that for the most part, even though I disagreed with them, that like me, they had the interest of the kids at heart.

There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING, that will convince me that you for one single solitary moment have the interest of any kid unfortunate enough to come in contact with you.  You are a cancer that will kill something good one of these days for sure.

Prove it. Find one kid I ever charged a dime. Your what’s wrong with the 409, nothing more then a racist bigot. Proven wrong and still won’t apologize. I didn’t come here beating my chest saying what I do, you called me out and now your to proud to admit defeat. It’s hilarious but expected.

7 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

This guy, who claims to working to get kids scholarships, is what’s wrong with high school football.

You’ve got this guy, who so badly wants to be a coach, but can’t cut it.  Then he wants to take credit for what the coaches are doing.  

You sir, are nothing but a street pimp, pretending to be more important than what you are.  Never take credit for a kid from Newton getting a sclorship offer!  Curtis Barbay, and WT Johnston have been putting kids in College way before you ever laced them up!

Read the exchange above. I have a degree and could be a coach, but I choose to work at a chemical plant instead. I didn’t come here claiming anything the moderator called me out.

barbay and WT are legends in my mind and I praise them for their work with our youth. But there are people out there that do charity work and are good people. 

Prove it. Find one kid I ever charged a dime. Your what’s wrong with the 409, nothing more then a racist bigot. Proven wrong and still won’t apologize. I didn’t come here beating my chest saying what I do, you called me out and now your to proud to admit defeat. It’s hilarious but expected.

Admit defeat? What defeat? I talked to the coach at Newton that comes into contact with EVERY coach that makes a contact with Newton Eagles and he has TOLD HIS KIDS TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU....not my words his. Further, these coaches that he has spoken to SAY THAT THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU!!!

It is not because you are black, IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A SELF SERVING IDIOT who seems to need to gain relevance by claiming he is something that he is not.

He had probably told them something like that because you instructed him to which is a shame because you probably hurt another kids chances at getting a scholarship. You are the lowest of the low, but I won’t stop helping kids. Check my twitter idk how many college coaches follow me and it’s because they know I have the kids best interest at heart. Notice your the only guy with a problem. Put your bigotry aside and help these children. You say self serving and your the one who started this argument. Throw a rock and hide your hand type of coward. It hurts doesn’t it? I’ll pray for u, anyman who’s upset at kids getting scholarships for free is a sad man.

19 minutes ago, jkbtjc53 said:

He had probably told them something like that because you instructed him to which is a shame because you probably hurt another kids chances at getting a scholarship. You are the lowest of the low, but I won’t stop helping kids. Check my twitter idk how many college coaches follow me and it’s because they know I have the kids best interest at heart. Notice your the only guy with a problem. Put your bigotry aside and help these children. You say self serving and your the one who started this argument. Throw a rock and hide your hand type of coward. It hurts doesn’t it? I’ll pray for u, anyman who’s upset at kids getting scholarships for free is a sad man.

I never mentioned you to Coach Carver before a few minutes ago.  And if you recall, I only did so AT YOUR INVITATION.

You are the lowest of the low.

You are the one who got Sam Houston State hot at the West Orange-Stark coaching staff as you bugged them POSING as a WO-S assistant.

You are the one who flooded twitter with false info about where Craig Williams would be played at the college level only to be debunked by none other that Craig himself.

And those are the ones I know about, I shudder to think about the stuff you have done that I don't.

Your reputation is so bad that coaches, on their own, are telling their kids to stay away from you as they already know what I have come to learn.

I have absolutely no problem with kids get a free education....they have earned it...they did, not you.

And you can count on each and every time you pump your chest about what you do, I will let folks know what you are REALLY about.

That’s funny I’m texting with a WOS coach now and he’s asking me to help a kid get a scholarship. Let’s make a wager, if I post that exchange you quit posting because you obviously no nothing. We can double it, if I post a text from a Sam houston coach asking me about kids in the 409 they should offer you give me 100$ and apology? Don’t back down you talked the talk now walk the walk. 

No coach at any school is telling their kids kids to stay away from me. Just the racist on this site named Todd.

7 minutes ago, jkbtjc53 said:

That’s funny I’m texting with a WOS coach now and he’s asking me to help a kid get a scholarship. Let’s make a wager, if I post that exchange you quit posting because you obviously no nothing. We can double it, if I post a text from a Sam houston coach asking me about kids in the 409 they should offer you give me 100$ and apology? Don’t back down you talked the talk now walk the walk. 

Wager, based on posts that YOU make?  After the misinformation that you have admitted to?  I guess you think that I am as dumb as I know I believe you are.

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Wager, based on posts that YOU make?  After the misinformation that you have admitted to?  I guess you think that I am as dumb as I know I believe you are.

Only thing I admit to was the Craig Williams incident that his mother and me talked about. You can’t fake twitter messages, and I can’t fake time stamps with dates on messages. I didn’t know we’d have this convo today so there would be no way to fake these messages. They are time and date stamped for December and some later then that. Take the bet or bow out like a man.

if your from Orange ask Deionte Thompson’s dad about me.

if your from Beaumont ask Deonte Henson’s dad about me.

if your from Jasper ask trainer Aaron Garret or Jasper legend and former NFL player Malcom Bronson about me. I’m interested in helping kids better their futures, and change their lives. God did it for me and I don’t believe in not helping when you have the ability to help. 

Lets go Todd time to be a man for once. 

Oh, I am man. a smart man. I just take your boasts and poke big holes in them.  Just like I have done tonight.

I'll ask around, because I do KNOW Vester Thompson.  And I do know Cornel Thompson.  You can be assured that I will let BOTH of them know about your claims here tonight.

Ask Vester do I help kids.

i have never had a convo with Coach T about recruiting but ask his RB coach, or wideout coach or Andre Bevil at Central. I was very specific with who I told you to ask. Recruiting is mainly on the parents now along with social media, coaches are included when it’s on campus but now days offers go outnlong before then. You are trying to move the target.

Ask Vester do I help kids.

i have never had a convo with Coach T about recruiting but ask his RB coach, or wideout coach or Andre Bevil at Central.

Oh, I have seen Coach Garrett's twitter exchanges with you (or at least his side).  It doesn't appear to me that he is very impressed with what you had to say.