Who’s the next bigtime Golden Triangle prospect?

jkbtjc53

Not sure if we’re talking about Guys coming out next year or future kids but 

Bryce Anderson from Vincent/Cathedral is a kid to watch, he’s an 8th grader and just played in the US under 15 game in Dallas, as well as been invited to National combines..Not sure what HS he’s going to, (I’m hearing WB) but where ever he goes they’re getting a player and a future star

13 hours ago, TexazBall said:

Bryce Anderson from Vincent/Cathedral is a kid to watch, he’s an 8th grader and just played in the US under 15 game in Dallas, as well as been invited to National combines..Not sure what HS he’s going to, (I’m hearing WB) but where ever he goes they’re getting a player and a future star

Kid can play! Didnt realize he transferre from Legacy. He’s a hell of a basketball player too. If that 8th grade at Legacy would have stayed together they could win 2-3 state championships easy. 

28 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Kid can play! Didnt realize he transferre from Legacy. He’s a hell of a basketball player too. If that 8th grade at Legacy would have stayed together they could win 2-3 state championships easy. 

Think his dad wants him to play in the higest classification Also dont forget his little cousin Rivers hes good to.

Smith MS has some nice athletes coming up also

16 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

One I forgot to mention - running back Chris Martin from Silsbee. Will be a junior next year and had a fantastic sophomore season. He's big, quick and has good vision. Last year was his first year playing football, too, so his upside is pretty high IMO.

Actually Martin did play football previously...  Smh

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:47 PM, TexazBall said:

Depends on what coach is given the reigns at Ozen-Central, if it will be West Brook or not.

8 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Depends on what coach is given the reigns at Ozen-Central, if it will be West Brook or not.

Tbh I heard they want to move to Houston just for this...Like North Shore..

know you can’t believe everything you hear but , that’s just some talk I heard

33 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Tbh I heard they want to move to Houston just for this...Like North Shore..

know you can’t believe everything you hear but , that’s just some talk I heard

I can understand about moving to Houston.  I hate to loose a kid with that potential from the area but as parents we have to do what we feel is best for our child and situation.  I'd love to see him at Ozen-Central but would rather him be a Bruin before leaving the area.

On 1/17/2018 at 3:52 PM, purpleeagle said:

I did not realize Jasper was in the golden triangle.

Since we have branched out to Jasper and Newton Counties, there is an 8th grader from Newton (Gatson) who is a man among boys. Look for him next year probably on the varsity. He is the best kid (running back) I have ever seen in the 8th grade. I assure you the 8th grade teams that played Newton last  year know who he is.

I've seen him in basketball this year.  Any local varsity would loved to have had a kid built like him at rb this season.  He is a man among boys in the 8th grade!!

On 1/17/2018 at 3:52 PM, purpleeagle said:

I did not realize Jasper was in the golden triangle.

Since we have branched out to Jasper and Newton Counties, there is an 8th grader from Newton (Gatson) who is a man among boys. Look for him next year probably on the varsity. He is the best kid (running back) I have ever seen in the 8th grade. I assure you the 8th grade teams that played Newton last  year know who he is.

I've seen him in basketball this year.  Any local varsity would loved to have had a kid built like him at rb this season.  He is a man among boys in the 8th grade!!

7 minutes ago, Uncle Si said:

For an 8th grader his the most impressive that I've seen since Justin Twine.

On 1/19/2018 at 3:01 PM, wosfan1992 said:

Teshaun Teel and Kavyn Cooper has been in contact with D1 coaches so what WOS Mustangs are you referring to???????

I love those two but they are Mcneese type of recruits. 

Cooper is 5’8 170 playing RB and he doesn’t run a 4.3

and Teel is a undersized LB playing safety with a bad knee. 

Both very talented players Ayers at the HS level, both will get a shot to play somewhere after HS, but like I said I’m talking FBS level, those two will be lucky to go to the Southland as it stands today.

15 hours ago, jkbtjc53 said:

I love those two but they are Mcneese type of recruits. 

Cooper is 5’8 170 playing RB and he doesn’t run a 4.3

and Teel is a undersized LB playing safety with a bad knee. 

Both very talented players Ayers at the HS level, both will get a shot to play somewhere after HS, but like I said I’m talking FBS level, those two will be lucky to go to the Southland as it stands today.

Cooper isn't no 4.6 RB either. He's in the 4.5 area and if not for his team being good and splitting carries he can easily be 2,000 rusher. Teel is far from an undersized LB. He's a pure strong safety. Don't let the bad knee fool you, he's still a sub 11 100m dash runner in track and field and anchor all of WOS relays. Started for one of the BEST defenses in THSFB history as a sophomore. Mcnesse or not these two will both be signing in someone's D1 program when it's their time.

18 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

Cooper isn't no 4.6 RB either. He's in the 4.5 area and if not for his team being good and splitting carries he can easily be 2,000 rusher. Teel is far from an undersized LB. He's a pure strong safety. Don't let the bad knee fool you, he's still a sub 11 100m dash runner in track and field and anchor all of WOS relays. Started for one of the BEST defenses in THSFB history as a sophomore. Mcnesse or not these two will both be signing in someone's D1 program when it's their time.

Please do not get all that upset at the words of someone who claims to be some sort of recruiting guru but is actually Orange, Texas' Village Idiot.

5 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Please do not get all that upset at the words of someone who claims to be some sort of recruiting guru but is actually Orange, Texas' Village Idiot.

I do more for the kids in the 409 then most coaches do.

ask the kids from Newton who got them their first offers. Ask the kids at Central who made all the phone calls when Toby left. Todd you must live a miserable life.

6 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

I totally agree. They will both be going somewhere just don’t know to what extent. I wonder what Cooper’s numbers would look like if he didn’t go both ways?

also with Teel I know he’s a very good player, the knee brace comment was just from a optics standpoint. On film college coaches will see that and automatically red flag him. If you’ve ever seen him turn his hips he has some tightness in them that’s why I say undersized LB. Teel kind of reminds me of Ford Smesny from Dayton a few years back who went on to play and start at Mcneese.

17 minutes ago, jkbtjc53 said:

I do more for the kids in the 409 then most coaches do.

ask the kids from Newton who got them their first offers. Ask the kids at Central who made all the phone calls when Toby left. Todd you must live a miserable life.

Yeah, just ask Craig Williams from Crosby how much of a "help" you have been about things.  Yes, I saw that little ruckus on twitter.

That you care about these kids is about the most laughable thing that I have ever seen.  I'll tell folks here what I told folks on twitter after seeing you ply your deception (and admit it).  If you see the name Ke'l Blanchard on your caller ID, hang up run fast and run far.

6 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

Cooper isn't no 4.6 RB either. He's in the 4.5 area and if not for his team being good and splitting carries he can easily be 2,000 rusher. Teel is far from an undersized LB. He's a pure strong safety. Don't let the bad knee fool you, he's still a sub 11 100m dash runner in track and field and anchor all of WOS relays. Started for one of the BEST defenses in THSFB history as a sophomore. Mcnesse or not these two will both be signing in someone's D1 program wh

8 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Yeah, just ask Craig Williams from Crosby how much of a "help" you have been about things.  Yes, I saw that little ruckus on twitter.

That you care about these kids is about the most laughable thing that I have ever seen.  I'll tell folks here what I told folks on twitter after seeing you ply your deception (and admit it).  If you see the name Ke'l Blanchard on your caller ID, hang up run fast and run far.

That’s how clueless you are. One of his coaches literally ask me to do that. Me and his mother literally laughed at the whole ordeal. Your just mad because your unhappy with your life. From all the D1 coaches following me on twitter I’d say your wrong, but hey that’s nothing new is it? Lol