Kountze 63 East Chambers 80/FINAL

WOSgrad

14 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Well it’s been a little while since EC was flat out better. And they clearly are this year

8 years since EC has won a regular season meeting with the Lions. 10 years since EC has beat Kountze and HJ in the same season, back then they had two guys named McDonald and Thomas. 

Glad I went to the game, EC has a good team. Won big and had a bunch of misses up close so I would love to see them play a clean game. Love the way #4 plays. Kountze doesn't seem to have the depth or shooters of years past, but still has a dangerous team based on my belief that they will continue to get better through district. The boudin balls covered in crawfish etoufee from Al T's hit the spot as well!

4 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

Glad I went to the game, EC has a good team. Won big and had a bunch of misses up close so I would love to see them play a clean game. Love the way #4 plays. Kountze doesn't seem to have the depth or shooters of years past, but still has a dangerous team based on my belief that they will continue to get better through district. The boudin balls covered in crawfish etoufee from Al T's hit the spot as well!

@BS Wildcats won’t steer you wrong on the grub!

On January 13, 2018 at 1:03 AM, Hook'em said:

Haven't been in a while, but use to get the Thibodeaux Special.  That's a char-grilled ribeye with etouffee on top.  Makes my mouth water just posting this.