Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WOSgrad

Kountze 63 East Chambers 80/FINAL

33 posts in this topic

FYI, East Chambers was without two players who are in the normal rotation so the depth advantage really wasn't there tonight.

EC is just better

24 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

FYI, East Chambers was without two players who are in the normal rotation so the depth advantage really wasn't there tonight.

EC is just better

Well it’s been a little while since EC was flat out better. And they clearly are this year

About a week ago and ECFAN#1 like this

14 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Well it’s been a little while since EC was flat out better. And they clearly are this year

8 years since EC has won a regular season meeting with the Lions. 10 years since EC has beat Kountze and HJ in the same season, back then they had two guys named McDonald and Thomas. 

ECFAN#1 likes this

Glad I went to the game, EC has a good team. Won big and had a bunch of misses up close so I would love to see them play a clean game. Love the way #4 plays. Kountze doesn't seem to have the depth or shooters of years past, but still has a dangerous team based on my belief that they will continue to get better through district. The boudin balls covered in crawfish etoufee from Al T's hit the spot as well!

REBgp likes this

4 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

Glad I went to the game, EC has a good team. Won big and had a bunch of misses up close so I would love to see them play a clean game. Love the way #4 plays. Kountze doesn't seem to have the depth or shooters of years past, but still has a dangerous team based on my belief that they will continue to get better through district. The boudin balls covered in crawfish etoufee from Al T's hit the spot as well!

@BS Wildcats won’t steer you wrong on the grub!

BS Wildcats, REBgp and Hook'em like this

On January 13, 2018 at 1:03 AM, Hook'em said:

Haven't been in a while, but use to get the Thibodeaux Special.  That's a char-grilled ribeye with etouffee on top.  Makes my mouth water just posting this.

no-look likes this