There are many, many more.  

3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Liberal media meltdown.  This is great

Anderson Cooper almost in tears talking about it 

This is the hidden content, please

There are many, many more.  

These same people that are crying about this would never live there or vacation there.  Again -- when they scream racism, you know we got them.  Why -- because they have nothing else.  Plus, is there any evidence that Trump even said that?

My post above has a comical flair to it, but anyone who has ever used the term "third world", you have shamelessly looked down your nose at those countries. Wtf is the difference?

I don't drink Koolaid, I simply won't be hypocritical in my judgement of Trump...... You know....."He, who is without sin cast the first stone".

May i ask what in the he** does it matter what was said in a conversation between a few folks?  Especially since none of us has ever said something in private that we wouldn't care to have put on newspaper headlines?  By the way, isn't anyone concerned about Melanias shoes anymore?  Remember how important/relevant/newsworthy that was?  Ranks right up there with Romney bullying a kid 50 years ago.

27 minutes ago, baddog said:

My post above has a comical flair to it, but anyone who has ever used the term "third world", you have shamelessly looked down your nose at those countries. Wtf is the difference?

I don't drink Koolaid, I simply won't be hypocritical in my judgement of Trump...... You know....."He, who is without sin cast the first stone".

ding ding

Like we figured -- He never said it!  Dimms are again trying to find something, even if it's not true, to knock him down.  They can't hang in the arena of ideas so they figured/hope there are a lot of stupid people who would believe their lies.  Obviously there are some.  Look how the lap-dog media took off with it.  LOL!!

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

What Trump doesn't realize is that the more he opens his sh**hole mouth, the more trouble he gets into.

WAIT FOR IT!!

IMO what many don't realize is that every time Trump opens his mouth the true colors of the Liberals are exposed. Keep it up Trump. And definitely keep tweeting. It makes Liberals lose what little mind they have left.