Port Arthur Memorial 59 Beaumont Ozen 48/FINAL

WOSgrad

10 hours ago, Djchop said:

Ozen has to get rid of that 3/2 or 1-2-2 zone its not effective the guards are to small and can't close out on the shooters in time! The bigs have to block out on rebounds and the guards can't keep turning the ball over when there's no pressure on them!

You can play any defense when it’s done right....held a team that normally scores 75-80 to 59pts ,I’m not a mathematician but that’s well below Memorials average. Ozen lost this game because they missed 10-12 layups and 13 free throws .. ijs that sounds like a recipe for a loss right there. Oh and memorial shot 6/18 from 3. guess the zone worked pretty good on team that averages 12 makes a game from there 

11 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

You can play any defense when it’s done right....held a team that normally scores 75-80 to 59pts ,I’m not a mathematician but that’s well below Memorials average. Ozen lost this game because they missed 10-12 layups and 13 free throws .. ijs that sounds like a recipe for a loss right there. Oh and memorial shot 6/18 from 3. guess the zone worked pretty good on team that averages 12 makes a game from there 

I have said all along that Ozen will bring the D (so will Central). It's about the offense that will make or break Ozen and Central.

13 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I agree with all you stated how ever Ozen is a contender every year and not a pretender like some and we dont rest our hat on moral victories its whole hog or none..The bar is set high and we will play anybody anywhere...This young team is working to get better..If Ozen is still Ozen next season this group will be special....jmo:) 

19 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Please stop bringing logic, reason, and basketball knowledge to this forum sir.  We prefer random, unwarranted criticisms and generalizations not grounded in fact.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation...

13 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Please stop bringing logic, reason, and basketball knowledge to this forum sir.  We prefer random, unwarranted criticisms and generalizations not grounded in fact.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation...

Forgive me for i do not know what I do sometimes,lol. I will try my best to not entertain the circus when it comes to town. Being a clown can be contagious you know :):):)