Silsbee 87 Hardin-Jefferson 62/FINAL

1 hour ago, ST413 said:

I have to say HJ has had a revival in their student section.  A lot more number wise than in recent years and they were really loud At the end of the Jv game.  But they sure got quiet quick in the varsity game...........

Taking over when the pre recorded national anthem had technical difficulties was pretty cool on their part. 

31 minutes ago, DXTR said:

Taking over when the pre recorded national anthem had technical difficulties was pretty cool on their part. 

Most definitely.  By the way this was the second time in the last few meetings that the fans have finished the anthem. It happened once believe in the last district game we had.

11 hours ago, kingjames said:

Aggie you been on point with a lot of your predictions you missed this one bad. But to your credit I didn’t see this one coming either.

Glad to be wrong on this one. But I'm a big boy, can take the criticism that surely will come my way. It seems it already has on Twitter. It's all good.

Really thought HJ at home would make this a much closer game being that they have been playing really well of late and Silsbee was in a bit of a slump.

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Glad to be wrong on this one. But I'm a big boy, can take the criticism that surely will come my way. It seems it already has on Twitter. It's all good.

Really thought HJ at home would make this a much closer game being that they have been playing really well of late and Silsbee was in a bit of a slump.

Defensive Intensity was at an all time high if they play defense and rebound like they did last night they very well can win it all again. 

11 minutes ago, kingjames said:

Defensive Intensity was at an all time high if they play defense and rebound like they did last night they very well can win it all again. 

I agree. It was good to see that defensive intensity last night......the offensive threats are a given. Defense will get them where they want to go.

18 minutes ago, kingjames said:

Most definitely.  Loved that defense right from the start.  And loved some of that inside play as well.