Silsbee vs Hardin Jefferson

From what I've been reading Legget should have a shot, but not sure they are a Forum team.

Back to the HJ vs Silsbee game - If stevenash is able to buy, I mean acquire, the Refs from Cleveland, HJ could pull this off.  But without the Cleveland Refs, it'll be virtually impossible. :) 

44 minutes ago, REBgp said:

From what I've been reading Legget should have a shot, but not sure they are a Forum team.

Back to the HJ vs Silsbee game - If stevenash is able to buy, I mean acquire, the Refs from Cleveland, HJ could pull this off.  But without the Cleveland Refs, it'll be virtually impossible. :) 

stevenash has “other” avenues that he can pursue if the refs don’t comply. 

12 minutes ago, no-look said:

stevenash has “other” avenues that he can pursue if the refs don’t comply. 

Wow, no wonder Hoops once mentioned, "Kissing his ring".  Perhaps he has connections in the Italian community, or is Italian.  It might be in my best interest to treat the gentleman with respect.

6 hours ago, DXTR said:

Kinda miss the Badsanta, stevenssh, Lazeek convos of the past. I think santa should say something insightful.

I remember the 8 to 20 page Silsbee vs HJ topics of the past. Silsbee fans would always bring up the better head-to-head record & HJ would always reply back with asking if Silsbee has ever won a State Championship lol. Seems like everything died down once Silsbee finally did it or maybe even before that when they no longer had to face each other in district.      

16 minutes ago, Tiger05 said:

I remember the 8 to 20 page Silsbee vs HJ topics of the past. Silsbee fans would always bring up the better head-to-head record & HJ would always reply back with asking if Silsbee has ever won a State Championship lol. Seems like everything died down once Silsbee finally did it or maybe even before that when they no longer had to face each other in district.      

Or the fact the rivalry has got so one-sided in last several years.

On 1/7/2018 at 5:57 PM, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I see silsbee is 12 and 7 but I bet those 7 lost came by playing top tough opponents teams that lcm would run from 

Who exactly did LC-M run from? Last I remember, Ozen and West Brook wouldn't add them to their schedule. They went on the ROAD to PA Memorial on a Friday Night, which we all know is a hostile environment. I've never known Coach Jeffcoat to "run" from anyone. 

Silsbee has played a tough schedule and faced some matchup problems.  I don’t think HJ will give them the same issues.  HJ has had a pretty nice year, but hasn’t played near the schedule.  I think (hope) that the rivalry will help HJ keep it close, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Silsbee takes out some frustration and runs away with this one.  I’ll take silsbee by 13, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they won by 3 or 33.  

I haven’t seen HJ this year and haven’t seen my Tigers since the last home game.  I know what kind of schedule we have played and know we have faced some tough matchups.  I also know what this team is capable of.  I have heard from some with some very close ties to the team that we have not been playing at our best.  Not playing much defense and playing sloppy.  This would be a good game for my Tigers to come out and make a statement.  We need to start putting it all together and put a little more fear back in our opponents.  I will not make any prediction and won’t be surprised by any outcome.  I will be there hoping to see these Tigers come out and play just like we can.  If that happens this one shouldn’t be in doubt.