Silsbee vs Hardin Jefferson

2 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Cool so the starters from last year are still there, what day is the state championship 

No missing 1 full time starter from last year and one that started throughout the playoffs and another that started at least part time.  We have 3 that started at least most of the year last year back and one that started a good amount back.

5 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Only 8? Interesting 

I will go 10.  But yea, the Tigers are still finding themselves and the Hawks are a good team.  Maybe they are better than that 20 ranking.  

If if the Tigers were to manage a blowout it would put them right back in the Region drivers seat.  On the other hand if HJ pulls an upset then it’s anybody’s region.  Well, any of the 5 or six better teams anyway.

6 hours ago, JimThorpe said:

I will go 10.  But yea, the Tigers are still finding themselves and the Hawks are a good team.  Maybe they are better than that 20 ranking.  

If if the Tigers were to manage a blowout it would put them right back in the Region drivers seat.  On the other hand if HJ pulls an upset then it’s anybody’s region.  Well, any of the 5 or six better teams anyway.

HJ will not beat Silsbee. 

13 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Hope u guys win it all again 

I hate the north and east Texas I use to live there in Marshall all they do is run their mouth.They think every school and every sport up is there  better than everything we have down here i was really wos and Newton could have pulled it off but we didn't get our part done in football. So silsbee ur probably all we got in hoops so bring home again baby!!!!

2 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I hate the north and east Texas I use to live there in Marshall all they do is run their mouth.They think every school and every sport up is there  better than everything we have down here i was really wos and Newton could have pulled it off but we didn't get our part done in football. So silsbee ur probably all we got in hoops so bring home again baby!!!!

I would like to think two have a chance :)