Who will be the QB for PN-G next year?

aki1994

9 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Surely someone on here knows if PN-G offers mid-term graduation or not. 

I guess I am confused. Roschon can still play next fall and graduate in December 2018.

Are you suggesting he is trying to graduate right now? If so, no way he has enough credits halfway thru junior year.

11 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I guess I am confused. Roschon can still play next fall and graduate in December 2018.

Are you suggesting he is trying to graduate right now? If so, no way he has enough credits halfway thru junior year.

The rumor is PN-G will not allow him to graduate in Dec. 2018 as they dont offer an early graduation program for seniors. Honestly I don't know where this is coming from but it is all over the boards for UT sports saying he will be going to either IMG or a private school in Austin. 

7 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

The rumor is PN-G will not allow him to graduate in Dec. 2018 as they dont offer an early graduation program for seniors. Honestly I don't know where this is coming from but it is all over the boards for UT sports saying he will be going to either IMG or a private school in Austin. 

As an administrator of a sports message board, the following sentence may sound like a statement against interest, but here goes.

DO YOU BELIEVE EVERY RUMOR YOU READ ON A SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD?

Until we hear that Roschon has transferred (which I doubt will happen), I think all should take any rumors of his impending departure with a grain of salt.

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

As an administrator of a sports message board, the following sentence may sound like a statement against interest, but here goes.

DO YOU BELIEVE EVERY RUMOR YOU READ ON A SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD?

Until we hear that Roschon has transferred (which I doubt will happen), I think all should take any rumors of his impending departure with a grain of salt.

Of course not, but with it being discussed so much on other boards I thought the local board could have more insight. 

7 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Of course not, but with it being discussed so much on other boards I thought the local board could have more insight. 

The fact that it has not been discussed here at all, or for that matter on PN-G's board, should tell you how fellow Indian fans view this rumor.

13 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

The fact that it has not been discussed here at all, or for that matter on PN-G's board, should tell you how fellow Indian fans view this rumor.

The talking has started to heat up more. I first heard this rumor back in early December, then 24/7 Inside Texas had something on it and now Orangebloods has a topic on it.

Big bro addressed it a while back with a no comment. It was brought up due to people thinking RJ should go somewhere he could win a state championship. So it has been discussed here. The latest rumor centering around whether PNGISD allows Decemeber grads is new. Whether or not the rumor about RJ is true or not, there should be someone on here with knowledge of PNG having the program in place or not. If they do then the rumor could be shot down easily. 

Rumor,rumor,rumor...believe me they get around quickly,and sad thing is,it’s usually from the adults not the kids!!!!Last I heard from a PNG coach,Roschon will graduate from PNG in December after next football season and just for the record his 2nd loss against the Bulldogs!!!!!lol,had to get that jab in....

There's a couple of ways to look at this situation:  In a conversation it takes at least 2 parties.  One of the participants may have spilled the beans.  This may be how it become a conversation topic on other forums.  Another, the kid hasn't said anything.  If true, and it doesn't work out, then it would be embarrassing.  But finally, his BigBro could come on here and put an end to all of this by two words -- NOT TRUE!  But the mere silence of the BigBro may tell/speak volumes!

11 minutes ago, Reagan said:

There's a couple of ways to look at this situation:  In a conversation it takes at least 2 parties.  One of the participants may have spilled the beans.  This may be how it become a conversation topic on other forums.  Another, the kid hasn't said anything.  If true, and it doesn't work out, then it would be embarrassing.  But finally, his BigBro could come on here and put an end to all of this by two words -- NOT TRUE!  But the mere silence of the BigBro may tell volumes!

And it may be just as likely, even more likely, in fact, that BigBro doesn't feel the need to come on and shoot down every rumor that pops up about his little brother.  If that were his responsibility, he'd be on message boards 24-7.

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

And it may be just as likely, even more likely, in fact, that BigBro doesn't feel the need to come on and shoot down every rumor that pops up about his little brother.  If that were his responsibility, he'd be on message boards 24-7.

Meh.... he doesn’t have a problem being here 24-7 singing lil bro’s praises. 

A few years ago kids wouldn’t have dreamed of leaving their teammates behind for a new team for their senior year. It’s a changed world we live in. Everybody is ok with “taking their talents to Miami” or wherever. It’s no knock on the kid if he pulls out. It’s just the way things are these days. 

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

A few years ago kids wouldn’t have dreamed of leaving their teammates behind for a new team for their senior year. It’s a changed world we live in. Everybody is ok with “taking their talents to Miami” or wherever. It’s no knock on the kid if he pulls out. It’s just the way things are these days. 

Did you read about the supposed Why?  If true, he would be making the right decision for his future, but I can't imagine this would not be addressed by PNG administration

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is why I made the statement about BigBro and 2 words.  He responded many times when the subject was is the QB going to change schools.  So, him being silent is interesting.  But, PN-G faithful, don't despair, 1 player does not a team make.