SEC SEC SEC

PhatMack19

15 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Can't get in if you don't apply. Nice try though.  Typical aggy thinking if you detest ATM, it's because you're dumb or something. 

I'll look up some current info for you soon. I trust it's about the same percentages. 

Your school still sucks.

This is the hidden content, please

The truth hurts, it always has, and it always will!

2 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Tough day in “The Station:”

A&M Women’s Basketball is eliminated from the NCAA Tournament 

A&M Softball loses to Florida

A&M Baseball drops their 2nd straight SEC series 

For the 2nd time, Loyola Chicago Basketball achieves something that TAMU never has

#pooraggies

-Texas women lost as well, but to a lower seed

-Texas softball is 15-13, Ags are 29-5 and ranked #8

-Texas baseball is 14-10, Ags are 19-6, ranked #12 with series losses to #9 & #5

-maybe I should have pulled up info on Texas State, but I don’t really care that much 

#tryagain

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

-Texas women lost as well, but to a lower seed

-Texas softball is 15-13, Ags are 29-5 and ranked #8

-Texas baseball is 14-10, Ags are 19-6, ranked #12 with series losses to #9 & #5

-maybe I should have pulled up info on Texas State, but I don’t really care that much 

#tryagain

Watching every Longhorn baseball game on LHN - Priceless

Watching every CFB Championship seasons documented on LHN - Priceless

Realizing that every Championship involved an epic Aggie loss - Priceless 

Realizing how great LHN is for Longhorn fans - Priceless 

Realizing there is a reason Aggy became Aggies- Pricless

Realizing that there is a GOOD reason that Aggies still have only boys for cheerleaders- Priceless

Realizing that there is a GOOD reason that Fighting Texas A&M Aggies mascot is a DOG - Priceless 

#shouldistop

#pooraggies

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

And here's the 1st round breakdown by conference: 

SEC -- 10 
ACC -- 6 
Big Ten -- 4
Pac-12 -- 4
Mountain West -- 3
Independent -- 2
American -- 1 
Big 12 -- 1 
Conference USA -- 1

Congrats to aggy and LSU for having zero of those picks.  Also, I don’t think we’ve had a chance to congratulate Nederland on last year’s baseball state championship by PNG or this year’s basketball title by PAM.  Well done Bulldogs!

15 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

And here's the 1st round breakdown by conference: 

SEC -- 10 
ACC -- 6 
Big Ten -- 4
Pac-12 -- 4
Mountain West -- 3
Independent -- 2
American -- 1 
Big 12 -- 1 
Conference USA -- 1

Willing to break this down by school?

I mean UTSA has more than aggy, UT, and LSU. Should UT gravy train off of a satellite school?

17 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Congrats to aggy and LSU for having zero of those picks.  Also, I don’t think we’ve had a chance to congratulate Nederland on last year’s baseball state championship by PNG or this year’s basketball title by PAM.  Well done Bulldogs!

Saban is the best coach in the country, but the recruits he gets is ridiculous.  This is pretty impressive.

Alabama 2016 Defense and the NFL draft 

Starting 11, base defense:
CB Marlon Humphrey - 1st round, 2017 Draft 
CB Minkah Fitzpatrick - 1st round, 2018 Draft
SS Ronnie Harrison - 3rd round, 2018 Draft 
FS Eddie Jackson - 4th round, 2017 Draft
OLB - Ryan Anderson - 2nd round, 2017 Draft 
ILB - Rashan Evans - 1st round, 2018 Draft 
ILB - Reuben Foster - 1st round, 2017 Draft 
OLB - Tim Williams - 3rd round, 2017 Draft
DE - Jonathan Allen - 1st round, 2017 Draft 
DT - DaRon Payne - 1st round, 2018 Draft 
DE - Dalvin Tomlinson - 2nd round, 2017 Draft
____
Back ups drafted:
CB - Anthony Averett - 4th round, 2018 Draft
ILB - Shaun Dion Hamilton - 6th round, 2018 Draft
DE - Da'Shawn Hand -4th round, 2018 Draft

On 4/28/2018 at 5:09 AM, TxHoops said:

Do we have the  complete draft results? Only reason I ask you is you are the genius. You can respond after supper!

11 hours ago, team first said:

Do we have the  complete draft results? Only reason I ask you is you are the genius. You can respond after supper!

Not bad for a mediocre gravy trainer-

The 2018 NFL Draft is complete, and Saturday's final rounds - four through seven - saw three LSU players selected.

Rounds four and five passed by without a Tiger coming off the board, but the Atlanta Falcons jumped into the mix in the sixth round when they drafted LSU wide receiver and special teams standout 

. The Falcons had also drafted LSU linebackers 
 and Deion Jones in recent years.

With the first pick in the seventh round, the New England Patriots took quarterback 

off the board - the 10th quarterback selected in this year's draft. Etling, who spent the past two seasons as LSU's starting quarterback, will join a quarterback room in New England with 
 and 

With the 27th pick in the seventh round, the New Orleans Saints drafted offensive lineman 

. It was the first time the Saints drafted an LSU player since 2010, when they took defensive lineman 
. Clapp will play either guard or center for the Saints.

The three picks for LSU on Saturday followed up four picks from the day prior, with Friday's round two and three selections seeing 

, D.J. Chark and 
 all come off the board.

Jackson, the first LSU player selected this year, was taken with the No. 23 pick in the second round by the Carolina Panthers. Guice followed next, coming off the board with the No. 27 pick in the second round to the Washington Redskins. Then Chark closed out the second round for the Tigers, being taken with the No. 29 pick to the Jacksonville Jaguars.

When the No. 23 pick in the third round came up, the Oakland Raiders traded into the spot to draft Key, who had once been considered a possible first-round selection.

In total, seven LSU players were drafted this year.

• 4 months later...
6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

SEC!  UNT!  SEC!  UNT!

The Hogs are bad...I mean bad 

but UNT isn’t a bad ball team, looking ahead they have a legit shot at going undefeated. They will likely slip up and lose a game or two they shouldn’t, but they are rolling. I’d almost bet they could beat Maryland (LOLOLOLOL) 

4 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

but UNT isn’t a bad ball team, looking ahead they have a legit shot at going undefeated. They will likely slip up and lose a game or two they shouldn’t, but they are rolling. I’d almost bet they could beat Maryland (LOLOLOLOL) 

I know.  Where is Mr. Buddy Garrity when you need him?

28 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

Seth Littrell will be a big name after this year.  What he’s done at North Texas is pretty amazing.  He will take a step up after this season. Maybe Tech?