SEC SEC SEC

PhatMack19

5 hours ago, LocknLoad said:

Name another conference with more?

Georgia could've had a couple but never could get past Bama in the SEC championship!

Just the Dawgs luck they didn't face them this year for the SEC championship but now get to play them for all the marbles!

Poor Dawgs can't catch a break when it comes to the Tide. I do think it's going to be a great game but it's hard to beat Bama when you try to play Bama ball!

That's the point. It's not an entire conference. It's Alabama and a few others. Stop pretending that all 12 SEC teams pull their weight.  It's embarrassing.

28 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

That's the point. It's not an entire conference. It's Alabama and a few others. Stop pretending that all 12 SEC teams pull their weight.  It's embarrassing.

Then name another conference that has more teams that won since the BCS era??

You also don't understand you have to play these teams within your conference and win to have the opportunity to make it to the big dance.. Hint that why I said poor dawgs finally dodge Bama in the SEC championship and still have to face them to win it all!! If it wasn't for Bama the Dawgs might have a couple of rings just true life in the "Mighty" SEC!!

Enjoy SEC Football BR!!

11 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Since the start of the BCS era:

Auburn- 1

Tennessee- 1

LSU- 2

Florida- 2

Alabama- 4

Not really an equal distribution for a 12 team league. I guess since everyone wins, it does not really matter.

I will post this again since you obviously don’t get it.   After tonight The SEC could have 6 different champs since 1998 for 11 total titles.  The next closest would be the ACC with 2 teams- FSU(2) & Clemson(1).  Miami won in the Big East.  

There is no comparison as much as you wish there was.

Since the start of the BCS era (1998) here are the amount of championships won by each conference after Monday night's game:

SEC: 11
ACC: 4 (Miami won as member of Big East)
Big 10: 2
Big 12: 2
PAC 12: 1* (Vacated)

If Georgia wins Monday those 11 Titles will have been won by 6 different schools.

You still don’t get it.  NONE of that has anything to do with aggy.  Other than I guess providing the stronger SEC teams a much needed de facto bye week in the middle of the conference schedule.  The humor is you tool boxes pot banging and ready to hang a banner, despite being essentially the same mediocre at best team you’ve always been.  So congrats, I guess?   At least you gomers have become world class jock sniffers.  So that’s something I suppose....

45 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

You still don’t get it.  NONE of that has anything to do with aggy.  Other than I guess providing the stronger SEC teams a much needed de facto bye week in the middle of the conference schedule.  The humor is you tool boxes pot banging and ready to hang a banner, despite being essentially the same mediocre at best team you’ve always been.  So congrats, I guess?   At least you gomers have become world class jock sniffers.  So that’s something I suppose....

Now it's about Aggie smh u don't get it!!!! What's bad is half of the topic on here is about the SEC so you should!! Most of them have been started by the sips... imagine that!! Why you so worried about the SEC I get it last week when y'all was cheering on big sister OU but the Dawgs prevailed anyhow so that didn't help!!

All year the espn goons have pump yalls head on how the SEC is so down this year and y'all took the bait and ran!! Then golly bum two SEC team made the playoffs and now both in the MNC with Bama being our 3rd best in the SEC!! I get your mad the espn gods let you down but let it go SEC is the best conference in college football and will also own the NFL draft...

Btw if yalls big sister would've won and Clemson beat Bama they're would been 999999999 topic on how overrated the SEC was but guess what it didn't happen..!! 

52 minutes ago, LocknLoad said:

Now it's about Aggie smh u don't get it!!!! What's bad is half of the topic on here is about the SEC so you should!! Most of them have been started by the sips... imagine that!! Why you so worried about the SEC I get it last week when y'all was cheering on big sister OU but the Dawgs prevailed anyhow so that didn't help!!

All year the espn goons have pump yalls head on how the SEC is so down this year and y'all took the bait and ran!! Then golly bum two SEC team made the playoffs and now both in the MNC with Bama being our 3rd best in the SEC!! I get your mad the espn gods let you down but let it go SEC is the best conference in college football and will also own the NFL draft...

Btw if yalls big sister would've won and Clemson beat Bama they're would been 999999999 topic on how overrated the SEC was but guess what it didn't happen..!! 

Poor dumb aggy.   If you think any Longhorns were cheering for OU, you wouldn’t understand.   But then why would you?  Aggy has never had a rivalry like Texas-OU.  Poooooor agggggy. 

46 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Poor dumb aggy.   If you think any Longhorns were cheering for OU, you wouldn’t understand.   But then why would you?  Aggy has never had a rivalry like Texas-OU.  Poooooor agggggy. 

Hope u don't look as silly as your picture... learn your own fight song you stupid sip...!!

Guess it's safe to say it's harder to win the SEC championship than a MNC as Bama proved that!!!

I don't get the point of this Aggie beating his chest about how great the SEC is. Aggie contributes nothing to that claim. There are several schools that make the SEC "best" conference in College Football, but Aggie is not one of those schools. 

That is like saying "Yeah man my cousin is cool as hell, he is a bad ass. He gets all the ladies and can whip anybody.". Yeah, maybe he is, but you are still a little dweeb. So what?

35 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I don't get the point of this Aggie beating his chest about how great the SEC is. Aggie contributes nothing to that claim. There are several schools that make the SEC "best" conference in College Football, but Aggie is not one of those schools. 

I started this thread as a joke to all of the SEC haters on here that constantly bash the conference.  I don’t see any Aggies beating their chest, more defending the truth that the numbers and stats back up. National champs, NFL players, bowl record, etc all prove the SEC is the best and it’s not debatable.  

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I started this thread as a joke to all of the SEC haters on here that constantly bash the conference.  I don’t see any Aggies beating their chest, more defending the truth that the numbers and stats back up. National champs, NFL players, bowl record, etc all prove the SEC is the best and it’s not debatable.  

The SEC, in my opinion, is the best conference. It is really hard to make an argument against that. 

30 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

You and teamFirst and Sunflower 

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

That is like saying "Yeah man my cousin is cool as hell, he is a bad ass. He gets all the ladies and can whip anybody.". Yeah, maybe he is, but you are still a little dweeb. So what?

Bingo - very well stated.  And PhatMack does not see anyone beating their chest because he apparently doesn’t own a mirror. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

NFL All Rookie Team by conference 

Breakdown by conference...little 12 is an absolute JOKE!

SEC - 12 (RB, TE, OG, OG, DL, DL, DL, DL, LB, LB, CB, S)
BIG - 5 (OC, OG, OT, LB, CB)
PAC - 4 (WR, OT, S, ST)
ACC - 3 (QB, PK, KR)
NCAA FCS - 2 (WR, PR)
MAC - 1 (RB)
WAC - 1 (P)
Big 12 - 0

WOW 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

You have 4,000 post on texags.  Bandwagon tweets trash talk to Aggie coaches.

And y’all say I have an obsession?

You are the most obsessed Aggie goober I’ve maybe ever seen.  Posted a lot years ago because I’m friendly with a fellow attorney who is one of the main guys on that site, unlike you whose posts are largely ignored.  We had some fun when the rivalry board was active and he posted on horn fans back in the day.  Now it’s solely the basketball board (and rarely at that) because I have two “kids” on the team.  The very fact that you stalk ranger and I further proves your obsession.  But it’s okay.  Everyone needs “something” in their life I guess.  Yours just happens to be UT and the Big 12.