Silsbee vs The Woodlands

This is a sure chance for me to see the Tigers. If it was on a Friday night or a Saturday I wouldn't go.  Maybe I'll get another chance to see them during the playoffs, but who knows?  Two things are a concern . It's late Tuesday at work (dps). Might not get off until 6:45 or later. Also,  it will be about 33 degrees at tipoff.  The temps may run me home.  We'll see.

8 minutes ago, no-look said:

But can they break a press? 

Not sure but the two do have common opponents. Cy Springs and Klein Collins

The Woodlands lost to Cy Springs 55-51. Silsbee beat Cy Springs 71-61

The Woodlands lost to Klein Collins 52-51. Silsbee beat Klein Collins 72-67.

I make Silsbee a 5 point favorite at The Woodlands.

A close win will do nicely.  I'll be deciding whether or not to go in the next 15 minutes.

The latest poll is very interesting.  I think they got it just about right.  There's probably not more than a 10 point difference between No.1 and No. 10 when everybody is playing their best.  It's a real horse race this year.  Interesting to see Brazosport climb up to 5.  They lost so much to graduation and yet here they are again.  Looks like a program is blooming.  

I wonder about Hardin Jefferson.  I can't help thinking maybe they are a little better than the No. 20 spot.  We'll find out a lot next Tuesday.  That game will be played with playoff intensity.

9 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The Woodlands, big 6a school, 6a talent.  Do they have size?

This is a weak Woodlands Team this year, 6A School with 5A talent. The Woodlands are big but slow, plays fundamental basketball nothing special about there offense. Silsbee press should cause major problems for The Woodlands. 

Silsbee wins by 20