1 hour ago, baddog said:

Hey, I would have won.

I have lots of bookie stories to tell but no one would believe me.

The XP last week you are talking wasn't kicked because the Saints were in the locker room. As any team would, time ran out as Diggs finished them off, they ran to the locker room thinking the game was over. Only a handful of Saints players ran back out to "defend" the XP. The Vikings did the right thing for the situation and just took a knee. I mean the Saints Punter was out there playing on the DL for the XP. 

On 1/22/2018 at 1:07 PM, Tigers2010 said:

I don't doubt there are some bad beats. No question. One guy on here last week was saying the Saints player missed the tackle at the end on purpose for the same reasons your describing. Moral of the story, don't bet with a bookie haha

Here is a great example of NFL rigging.

On 1/28/2018 at 0:26 AM, baddog said:

Here is an even better one with my favorite cheater, Tom Brady.

Really.... Up 14 with 7 minutes to go, and you are preaching cheating that 10 seconds was added to the play clock. I hope you are not serious. I again ask you, if they NFL is rigged, the only reason would be for money. And since big market teams bring in more money, why haven't they rigged it for "America's Team" and make much larger profits? Why would they rig a Super Bowl featuring Nick Foles instead of Drew Brees? Why hasn't Dallas been relevant in 20 years?

33 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Really.... Up 14 with 7 minutes to go, and you are preaching cheating that 10 seconds was added to the play clock. I hope you are not serious. I again ask you, if they NFL is rigged, the only reason would be for money. And since big market teams bring in more money, why haven't they rigged it for "America's Team" and make much larger profits? Why would they rig a Super Bowl featuring Nick Foles instead of Drew Brees? Why hasn't Dallas been relevant in 20 years?

Yes, to keep a drive alive. So you simply accept the fact that 10 seconds was put on the clock? How about the fumble in the previous post? When and where is not what matters, it's that it is allowed to happen. That's all. Teams like the Steelers can come back from 14 down with 7 to play..... If they can get the ball back. This was just a couple of examples.

Dallas hasn't had great coaching in 20 years except for Wade and Parcells, and they lacked talent.

13 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yes, to keep a drive alive. So you simply accept the fact that 10 seconds was put on the clock? How about the fumble in the previous post? When and where is not what matters, it's that it is allowed to happen. That's all. Teams like the Steelers can come back from 14 down with 7 to play..... If they can get the ball back. This was just a couple of examples.

Dallas hasn't had great coaching in 20 years except for Wade and Parcells, and they lacked talent.

You showed two plays.... 1 where a wrong call was made, and 1 I don't know all the facts but at the very most 10 seconds were added to the clock. There are thousands of calls that are made correctly, even against an outcome that would land the NFL more money.

If it is rigged, who coaches Dallas doesn't matter. You also avoided all the other questions. Your logic is flawed at best. I can't keep up this argument. If you truly to your core think games are decided and rigged already, why watch? Just stop watching, it is that simple.

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

Not watch? I already did that to the NBA and boxing. Maybe the NFL will be next. Just these two examples show how it is done. There are a ton more. We'll just write it off as bad calls. 

This is from 2016. He missed his Superbowl pick but hey, stuff happens.

This is the hidden content, please

Dude, this is a guy on a message board. A conspiracy theorist. He is getting trashed by the comments. This is suppose to change anybody's mind?  

Here is this losers first sentence:  How is it that Vegas makes the point spread line and over under so close every week? There is not one game where the game TOTALLY BLOWS away the point spread or the O/U.

His first sentence is completely false. Just like last week with only 2 games being played 1 games spread was "Totally Blowing" the point spread away. The week before that 1 out of 4 games had the spread "totally blown" out, and another the week before that "totally blown" out.

Another Quote from the Village Idiot:  The refs also manipulate who win for the overall good of the NFL.

The "good of the NFL" would have Dallas relevant in the last decade, Brees vs Brady in the Super Bowl (not Foles), Pitt Vs. NE in the AFC title game (not Jacksonville), the Chiefs Vs. NE in the Divisonal Round (not Tennessee), the Ravens in the playoffs instead of the Bills. They had 5 chances to really "rig" a game to boost revenue and they didn't. Did they really botch 5 "rigged" games in 3 weeks, or do you believe they only "rig" games for Tom Brady who they spend millions and millions and two years worth of time just to suspend him for 4 games. Get real man.

Man, the NFL really screwed up rigging those games, 

31 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Dude, this is a guy on a message board. A conspiracy theorist. He is getting trashed by the comments. This is suppose to change anybody's mind?  

Here is this losers first sentence:  How is it that Vegas makes the point spread line and over under so close every week? There is not one game where the game TOTALLY BLOWS away the point spread or the O/U.

His first sentence is completely false. Just like last week with only 2 games being played 1 games spread was "Totally Blowing" the point spread away. The week before that 1 out of 4 games had the spread "totally blown" out, and another the week before that "totally blown" out.

Another Quote from the Village Idiot:  The refs also manipulate who win for the overall good of the NFL.

The "good of the NFL" would have Dallas relevant in the last decade, Brees vs Brady in the Super Bowl (not Foles), Pitt Vs. NE in the AFC title game (not Jacksonville), the Chiefs Vs. NE in the Divisonal Round (not Tennessee), the Ravens in the playoffs instead of the Bills. They had 5 chances to really "rig" a game to boost revenue and they didn't. Did they really botch 5 "rigged" games in 3 weeks, or do you believe they only "rig" games for Tom Brady who they spend millions and millions and two years worth of time just to suspend him for 4 games. Get real man.

Man, the NFL really screwed up rigging those games, 

You're right. No rigging.

This is the hidden content, please

If people as simple as you "know" it is rigged, the FBI would as well. This dude did hard time for making calls that helped push his bets. This is no slap of the wrist crime, and is nothing that just gets to happen. Maybe your "expert" on the chat room should send his "evidence" over and start locking these "cheating" officials and the NFL Illuminati can all go to jail....

This is what happens when die hard Cowboy fans have to endure two decades of irrelevancy. Sit around, drink the Kool-Aid, and hate on the winners. 

I sure am glad we are more than voices on a message board. Are we experts? Just kicking around some of my experiences with the betting side. I promise you would get a much clearer picture. I admit I am a conspiracy theorist but don't see a problem with that. Skepticism is needed. It keeps me from being spoon fed. 

Was the NBA rigged? How about boxing? I guess the NFL is immune. 

I do respect your opinion.

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

I sure am glad we are more than voices on a message board. Are we experts? Just kicking around some of my experiences with the betting side. I promise you would get a much clearer picture. I admit I am a conspiracy theorist but don't see a problem with that. Skepticism is needed. It keeps me from being spoon fed. 

Was the NBA rigged? How about boxing? I guess the NFL is immune. 

I do respect your opinion.

The NBA had a ref "rigging" bets for himself. The NBA never had any proof whatsoever that games were being "rigged" by executive or referees in general. That case was a rogue referee with a gambling problem, attempting to win games for himself, not the league.

Boxing is rigged by the athlete. Not fighting his best and losing on purpose. That is not done by an official. 

What you are arguing with the NFL does not have any similarities to either of the two you just named.

Little off topic.. do you believe 9/11 as an inside job by the American government? Or Sandy Hook a hoax?

Boxing is controlled by the mob. Don't kid yourself. The NBA ref "rigged" games, why does not matter. 

How you can see Brady signal for more time and write it off as " well, it was only ten seconds and didn't affect the outcome" is beyond me. It is cheating any way you look at it. They bust the steroid boys because they say they don't want anyone to have an unfair advantage. See how misleading their policies are? It's why I hate the word fair because it doesn't include everyone.

Taking a cheap shot at my Cowboys makes little sense. The 9/11 crap is grasping at best. I did however question the Vegas massacre as having more than one person involved. It is being looked into. I must be crazy.

8 hours ago, baddog said:

Boxing is controlled by the mob. Don't kid yourself. The NBA ref "rigged" games, why does not matter. 

How you can see Brady signal for more time and write it off as " well, it was only ten seconds and didn't affect the outcome" is beyond me. It is cheating any way you look at it. They bust the steroid boys because they say they don't want anyone to have an unfair advantage. See how misleading their policies are? It's why I hate the word fair because it doesn't include everyone.

Taking a cheap shot at my Cowboys makes little sense. The 9/11 crap is grasping at best. I did however question the Vegas massacre as having more than one person involved. It is being looked into. I must be crazy.

1. A NBA, rogue who was immediately fired and sentenced to hard jail time. If I have to explain the difference, I can't help you.

2. I'm not clear at what you are getting at, please explain.

3. It is not little sense at all. You imply that the NFL referees and NFL executive "rig" games. Their only motivation to risk so much is for money. Having Dallas play longer would significantly boost revenue. However, Dallas never plays longer. Why? If they are rigging it for money, why is their biggest money draw ever getting the benefit of the rigged system?

1. Rogue Smogue, either way it got rigged. I couldn't care any less about the NBA. It has been rigged before. That's all.

2. Can't believe it needs explaining. If a player is using " performance enhancing drugs" it is considered an unfair advantage to players who do not. If a player can all for time to be put on the clock, it is clearly an unfair advantage. 

3. Cowboys are hated. People watch to see them lose almost as much as those who watch to see them win...... Cha ching!!!!!! It comes down to betting, not matchups. Landry's Cowboys were terrible spread coverage teams.

41 minutes ago, baddog said:

1. Rogue Smogue, either way it got rigged. I couldn't care any less about the NBA. It has been rigged before. That's all.

2. Can't believe it needs explaining. If a player is using " performance enhancing drugs" it is considered an unfair advantage to players who do not. If a player can all for time to be put on the clock, it is clearly an unfair advantage. 

3. Cowboys are hated. People watch to see them lose almost as much as those who watch to see them win...... Cha ching!!!!!! It comes down to betting, not matchups. Landry's Cowboys were terrible spread coverage teams.

Okay.

I'm out on this one. I do not think you are crazy, btw, just wrong.