MAGA!

Reagan

7 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Too many jobs and not enough workers.  Let’s cut some welfare and watch people get back to work.......

This is the hidden content, please

True!  When the hunger pains starts gnawing on the backbone they'll be standing in line begging for these jobs!  All they need is a little incentive!

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

The left is simply going to claim that most of this can be credited to Obama. It is just funny how all of his "economic wisdom" failed to materialize until exactly 8 years after he took office

Steve, obama did this on purpose.  He's actually a pro-Trump, capitalist Republican!    :)

• 2 months later...
On 3/11/2018 at 3:19 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Isn't it funny that now that Trump has turned things around from the last 8 years of a terrible administration, the lefties that used this site have hauled arse and come up with lockjaw.

They dont like to deal with facts and the racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe,mysoginist, deplorable accusations have run their course.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Dow's 9-week winning streak is the longest in nearly 24 years!

This is the hidden content, please

Fueled by stock buybacks with the 41% corporate tax cut. That’s where most of the windfall went. 

I guess you guys also credit Bill Clinton for the only budget surplus we’ve had in my adult lifetime.

On 3/11/2018 at 4:19 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Isn't it funny that now that Trump has turned things around from the last 8 years of a terrible administration, the lefties that used this site have hauled arse and come up with lockjaw.

Meh.  It's easy to play these silly games.   Have you seen what the stock market has done since the Democrats won back the house?  :)

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That’s where you’re wrong...the deficit is never an issue with Democrats.

When is it an issue for Republicans other than election time? At least Democrats own it. Keynes runs circles around Freidman. Haven’t seen a peep from any of you about the two trillion plus added to the national debt since Trump took charge. No big deal when it’s your guy, I guess.

I'll agree with Kountzer and UT alum on this one. I for one am still pissed about the rising debt (or any debt), but too many Republicans don't ever mention it when they have control. At least the Democrats don't try to hide the fact that they have zero fiscal responsibility. It's seems to be just all talk with the Republicans.

The Republicans simply have no backbone. They are scared to cut pork spending because they are afraid the Liberal media will trash them for it. (And the media surely will.) That is one thing I like about Trump...he doesn't care what the media will say. I wish he would focus a lot more attention to government waste, fraud, and abuse. The problem though is that neither side is willing to do what needs to be done. Maybe he knows it is a insurmountable task due to unwillingness on both sides, but I sure would like to see him call out each and every fiscally irresponsible Congressman (all 99% of them). Then again, it would probably lead to his impeachment.