10 4a D1 Stepps 2018 season

LCMAlumtiger32

Well since this high school  football season is coming to a close. I figured I would put down Stepps projection districts. This is my projection who will make the playoffs next year if he's correct about our district. 1. Lumberton, 2. Huffman, 3 or 4 will be LCM or BC. I really don't know much about Livingston, and I think really from 2 down its really anyone's spot.  Lumberton is coming into the district at the right time. Most of the district is down. Hopefully my Bears will show some pride but we are losing a lot of seniors and will be young. Hopefully we can get some transfers from a couple of neighboring cities lol

On 12/24/2017 at 7:27 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

A couple of WO-S kids?

No what they need to do is take a bulldozer and run over the whole program  and start all over. fire crouch and the rest of garbage over there in bear oops I mean cub country. It doesn't matter if lcm has a team full of seniors and a team full of underclassmen the record will be the same trash!! I have no respect for a program the spit in your face and tried to injure because u are beating them  56 to 0, not our fault you program is no good 

40 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

No what they need to do is take a bulldozer and run over the whole program  and start all over. fire crouch and the rest of garbage over there in bear oops I mean cub country. It doesn't matter if lcm has a team full of seniors and a team full of underclassmen the record will be the same trash!! I have no respect for a program the spit in your face and tried to injure because u are beating them  56 to 0, not our fault you program is no good 

Hey man why don’t you  go work on your parade and while your at it go ahead and order  some state championship rings for your WOS kids. 

On 12/27/2017 at 11:30 PM, Bears in Hibernation said:

Man I think y’all will be better. 

We have lot coming back thats for sure, but loosing some guys that made big plays for us this year.  We should be better, but imo that will depend on if our QB improves.  He will be a Jr. And got alot of experience this year.  

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

It's always a long year for that crap down 87. Yea u guys can have the kids from wos that don't want to work 

Your a comical person. You might enjoy taking shots at LCM, which is fine. But how is that parade coming along or the 300 people that agree with you? Did you even graduate from WOS or you just riding along with the mustangs? You know there's a reason why citizens moved out of WOS school district or pay to send them to LCM, and have you ever wondered why?. You know your right maybe LCM doesn't work hard on the football field but maybe the parents wanted their child to  work harder academically and be challenged  in the classroom. I'm not going to insult WOS by any means just because you like to down grade LCM to make yourself feel better.  

On 1/7/2018 at 7:52 PM, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

It's always a long year for that crap down 87. Yea u guys can have the kids from wos that don't want to work 

Wow! You're right, attitude is everything and yours is crap. It's safe to say you don't represent all Mustang fans.