Lufkin Hudson 43 Center 51/FINAL

WOSgrad

28 minutes ago, winwin said:

So just to be straight on my upcoming rankings....Center beat Silsbee, HJ SMASHED Lufkin Hudson and Center squeaked by Lufkin Hudson. Ok....

It means that the Hawks are underrated of course!  They should be ranked much higher.  And it means that the Silsbee / HJ game will be competitive and not because Silsbee is weak but because HJ is also strong.  How's that for diplomacy?

24 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

It means that the Hawks are underrated of course!  They should be ranked much higher.  And it means that the Silsbee / HJ game will be competitive and not because Silsbee is weak but because HJ is also strong.  How's that for diplomacy?

Sounds about right.

On 12/21/2017 at 5:00 PM, winwin said:

So just to be straight on my upcoming rankings....Center beat Silsbee, HJ SMASHED Lufkin Hudson and Center squeaked by Lufkin Hudson. Ok....

Sometimes Center seems to play at the level according to who their opponent is. Which is not always a good thing. I don't want to see Center lose early in playoffs because of it.

12 hours ago, Crawford said:

Sometimes Center seems to play at the level according to who their opponent is. Which is not always a good thing. I don't want to see Center lose early in playoffs because of it.

I was not at that game and was told we just got beat. No excuses.  Was told we had a few things in that game that we had to correct as well, some more of a focus type issue.  The thing on our end will be how we respond.