EAst Chambers Bench

thumper72

I see here on setx that ATm Fan 06  is stating that ECs bench will see a lot of playing time in the Sabine Pass 

Game on thursday at 5:15.  Well, i can tell you that ECs bench sees a lot of playing time at all the games  they play.  Coach allows his players as much playing time as possible.  Allllllllllllllllll   his players.  All the youth has talent and play a lot,  as the record shows ,  13 and 1 , and the one was a loss in overtime by 1 point.

Thump   Thump   Thump.......................

21 minutes ago, JMAY88 said:

EC team is not deep.Their deep compare to Sabine or Bob Hope who has no bench those team literally  have 6 player's and one maybe two out of the six can play.Ec has a starting 5 they all can play and maybe 2 off the bench.

They returned 6 players off of last years team, and had four players move in...but they’re not deep. 

Have you seen them play any other team, than Bob Hope? 

36 minutes ago, JMAY88 said:

Yep saw them play against  Bridge  City and I will watch them again  tonight.Look EC has a good team not taking anything away from them but when I think of deep on a High School level the second 5 should just as GOOD? Just my opinion.

Silsbee’s second five isn’t as good as their starters...And you won’t find a team as deep as Silsbee. EC has 8 who you could stick in the starting rotation and not miss a beat. 

This is my last post about this. “Deep” doesn’t mean every player scoring, a “deep” team can have only 3-4 scorers. Every EC player can play defense, all 13 players can play defense at a high level in Sutherland’s system. EC has 13 players with a pretty good amount of varsity, or higher level high school, experience. In a 3A high school that’s pretty “deep”. Are all 13 on the same level, no. 

28 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

All 13 players scored 

All 13 players scored against who?  Because that doesn't mean they're deep...maybe they played a garbage team.  Which happens all the time.

How many kids score..or even play when they're in a close game..?  The number of players that contribute in a close game determines how deep a team is.  Not how many players score against a bad team.

EC played 9 against Martins Mill and Edgewood. I believe 10 in 2nd Jasper game, Chapel Hill and Celina. Played 12 against WOS ,Liberty  (one player out due to injury)  Played all 13 against BC,WOS (I know they are missing 2 key guards) Legacy, BH, Campbell. Didn't see the other games. All 10 scored against Celina and Chapel Hill. 9 scored against Edgewood. 8 against Martins Mill. I think 11 scored against BC. Not sure on the other games and didn't see a few of their games