State Championships Update Thread

WOSgrad

FINAL - Class 4A, Division I Championship Game:

Carthage      49

Kennedale   21

Congratulations to the Carthage Bulldogs, Class 4A, Division I State Champions!

Next up, Pleasant Grove vs. West Orange-Stark for the Class 4A, Division II Championship Game.  Go on over to the game thread for updates!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TRUTHTELLER409
    Newest Member
    TRUTHTELLER409

• This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   Glad to see some of this happening.  I'm sick of the anti-american  and anti-Israel nonsense that's been allowed at some of the most prestigious colleges our country has to offer.  In this case Columbia has had 108 student protestors arrested and trespassed, suspending them from class and housing.  This younger generation thinks they can do whatever they want.  I'm glad the tides are starting to turn and these kids are starting to get a lesson in what happens when you act like entitled idiots.   I know that I'm not as conservative as some of you guys on here, but for the life of me I can't figure out why there are so many thousands of anti-american foreigners up in the northeast.  For me, the very first time you get caught participating in one of these protests, especially if you're burning flags, holding a sign criticizing america, etc., you're deported if you don't have citizenship.  If you have a visa, it's revoked.  If you weren't born here, you're sent to where you were born and not allowed back.  I have no issue with diversity, but why on earth do we allow people to come here who hate us?  Send them back.
    • Just my guess on how things will play out. Hard to predict this district you never know what team will show up.
    • I guess you can't answer the question. Smh
    • Answer my question. You were bragging about all of the states that support Texas. How are they sognificant? Can't be for political purposes. Soldier may submit a 1-A-0 conscientious objector application when the Soldier is sincerely opposed because of religious or deeply held moral or ethical (not political, philosophical or sociological) beliefs to participating as a combatant (including training in tactics or weapons) in war in any form
    • BH 12-1 Crosby 11-2 PNG 10-3 NED 7-5 RSS 5-8 GCM 3-10 Lee 3-10 PAM 0-12   It will end in that order. BH still has Ned (7-5, 13-15) at home tonight. 
  • Topics