Okay guys let the truth be told let's see how many people on here cares about WOSGRAD each person on here let's say a prayer for our sports writer and hope that GOD will heal him

WOSFAN99

The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord cause His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you. The Lord turn His face towards you and give you peace. Amen   Lord, I pray for your FAVOR  to be with Todd continually and his Health be totally restored. Amen, thank you Jesus

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, give Todd this day his daily bread and forgive him his debts,as he forgives his debtors. Do not lead Todd into temptation,but  deliver Todd  from the evil  one.For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. AMEN !!! Lord Jesus, I pray this prayer since it is your words and your words will never return void. I continually pray for Favor and Healing for Todd. Lord, He is a good man and I thank you for the good things you are going to do for Todd in advance. Amen

• 4 weeks later...

Lord, I ask you to open the windows of heaven and to pour out your Blessings on Todd. I pray for total and complete healing for Todd. Lord ,when I pray I have pure peace and calmness and I ask for Todd to have this sweet inner-peace and calmness, If Todd is in any pain, Lord take the pain away. Lord you are over infinity and beyond, I can't comprehend just how great you are but I know you can move mountains by just saying " mountains be gone" so I know that you are going to heal Todd. In Jesus name be healed Todd.

I know everything is gonna be good! !!!!

• 3 weeks later...