Okay guys let the truth be told let's see how many people on here cares about WOSGRAD each person on here let's say a prayer for our sports writer and hope that GOD will heal him

WOSFAN99

GOD we coming in front of you to day to put your hands on WOSGRAD and heal him bring him peace in his life and the people around him we Know you can heal people that have illness, money problems and all of him we pray that He will have his transplant sooner than later or that he don't have to have one because you heal him in your name we pray Amen

5 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Prayers your way,not sure the situation but I seen someone put something about MD Anderson,I’ve spent a lot of time there myself,best place to be if needed.

No, thankfully I have not required the services of MD Anderson.

I really appreciate the well wishes and prayers and while I have to deal with it I don't swell on it.  As you and ATTITUDE have demonstrated, I am not alone on this site that has or is having to deal with serious (some even more serious than mine) health issues.  I know of many here who have dealt with serious health issues and while mine to me is life or death to me, it is no more than yours or theirs are to you or them.  And the rest, even while they may not have issues with health, they have issues that are in their lives, very serious to them.

So you all are held in my prayers that you are provided the strength to deal with whatever obstacles life throws at you.

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Definitely not trying to make lite of Todd's situation but that has to be the longest title of a thread in site history.

Love me some Todd Broussard, long time friend, way before this website. He is DA MAN!!

I was thinking the same thing.   Prayers for Todd!   We truly appreciate all you guys do!