Super Gold First and Second Teams

DannyShapiroBE

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

?

It has nothing to do with the player named.  I wasn't really wanting to get into an argument over who deserved Super Gold and who didn't because I know that it is a tough job to decide between the number of schools that we have.  I just know that WOS didn't have but maybe two on it last year (IF that...I'll have to go back and look.  I do remember a lot of people upset about the lack of representation) and one on it this year and the comment about giving support to a defense that held opponents to 270 was just laughable to me since we've held opponents to half that amount.  We all have opinions, I know....

5 minutes ago, RanchHand said:

It has nothing to do with the player named.  I wasn't really wanting to get into an argument over who deserved Super Gold and who didn't because I know that it is a tough job to decide between the number of schools that we have.  I just know that WOS didn't have but maybe two on it last year (IF that...I'll have to go back and look.  I do remember a lot of people upset about the lack of representation) and one on it this year and the comment about giving support to a defense that held opponents to 270 was just laughable to me since we've held opponents to half that amount.  We all have opinions, I know....

Still looking for that comment in the link.