Kennedale vs Carthage

tennisbc

1 hour ago, tennisbc said:

Does Kennedale have a chance or is Carthage just better? Anyone can win at the time and I am hoping for Kennedale since WOS beat them. Any thoughts on this match-up.

No, Kennedale does not have a chance. Yes, Carthage is just better. Carthage by as much as they want. 

21 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

Should be a great game, and I believe Kennedale has a chance.  If they can keep Carthage under 28 points they will have a chance.

There is no way in hell Carthage is getting held to 28. Kennedale's last 4 opponents have scored 28, 36, 43, and 28. None of those teams are close to Carthage. Carthage just scored 46 on La Vega who was giving up 9 ppg. I don't think this one will be close. Very bad matchup for Kennedale. 

1 hour ago, WOSFAN99 said:

I got a feeling kennedale is going score a couple points on Carthage but Carthage retains there title not by much doe it's going be a defense of battle game

I don't know. I can see both teams scoring. It's just that Carthage won't stop scoring, and Kennedale at some point will after Carthage adjust to their offense. I think this is fairly high scoring game. Something like 45-28 Carthage. Heck Carthage and La Vega were arguing who was the #1 D in 4a, and it was a 46-39 final score, lol. 

5 minutes ago, Dawgs12345 said:

I don't know. I can see both teams scoring. It's just that Carthage won't stop scoring, and Kennedale at some point will after Carthage adjust to their offense. I think this is fairly high scoring game. Something like 45-28 Carthage. Heck Carthage and La Vega were arguing who was the #1 D in 4a, and it was a 46-39 final score, lol. 

Dawgs12345, check your private messages.